CH 3 2-CHOCOLATE-3-CHOCOLATE

I personally LOVE chocolates
=================

The next morning I was woken up with my personal alarm: mom's voice.
"Get up Rach" she shouted
"But it's Sunday and it's not even" I unlocked my phone to see the time "9 yet"
I put my head in the pillow.
I am never a morning person. In fact, morning is my nightmare.
"Get up before I throw water on you, Miss Rachel Wilander"
Throwing water on me never worked. I always went back to sleep again.
"Fine, don't ask me later if you don't find your chocolates in the fridge."
That sure caught my attention and my eyes were flung open.
"Not my CHOCOLATES! I am awake" I informed her.
"Huh, I wouldn't have liked it either to give it to the dustbin" she gave her evil smile.
I swear moms can be devils something...

"Why did you wake me up so early on a Sunday, mom?" I asked her, sitting on my bed.
"Surprise surprise" my mom sang "eat your breakfast fast and then help me with the lunch. There are guests coming home"
There was no use of asking because she wasn't going tell me
"Fine"

After having a good shower and getting ready I walked towards the kitchen. My brother was having his breakfast peacefully.
Peacefully until he saw me.
"I am done" saying that he pushed the bowl and got out of chair
"I am going out, will come back in evening" saying that he kissed mom's cheeks and walked out.
And me?
I was standing and staring at the situation playing in front of me.
Was it because of me that he walked out without completing his breakfast?

If he doesn't like me or something then why is he giving himself trouble by not filling his stomach?

I am so tired of this that sometimes I feel like running away. I sometimes wish I could disappear from this world.
But something's are impossible and my genius brain asks me not to do things that are impossible...

"Oh Rach" my mom brought me to this world "You got ready soon, ha? Excited for your surprise?"

"Ya, sure I am" I smiled for her and joined her to breakfast.
After eating we prepared the lunch together and despite my begging and offering her my TWO chocolates she didn't tell me who was gonna come.
Actually she asked me for one more chocolate but how could I give her or anyone THREE chocolates?

It would be my ultimate loss if I do so!

"They may come here any moment" my mom announced
Finally after so much waiting!
The door rang after sometimes when my mom jumped up with excitement.
"I will open" I declared
"Sure sure" she smiled at me mischievously
That woman has to learn how to behave her age, ya know!

I walked towards the door and with my welcoming smile I opened the door.
"Hi" with that he came and hugged me.

===================
Too small chapter but I wanted to leave at suspense........