Chapter 6

I walked to the wooden house, still thinking what Sky said. As my shoes digged in the wet soil from the earlier rain or you could call it the Nightmare attack I repeated Sky's words.

"Elder Michael wrote the poem, ask him about it. But, use rhyme. That's the trickiest part. He also knows everything about Nightmares. Win his trust... Or we're done."

I shivered. It was still cold and I still thought about the last sentence. This was it.

As I walked in I saw thousands of dreamcatchers. Small, big, bigger. All in different sizes and colors.

I looked stunned, they were beautiful.

"Aha. Elurra. I expected you earlier. I see you're looking at my collection of dreamcatchers. Handmade. Just to make sure." a voice chuckled.

Make sure? Make sure of what? I wanted to ask, but instead of that I turned around, a middle aged man appeared. His eyes were a warm shade of brown. His hair was jet black and slowly becoming grey. The man sat down and patted the empty space next to him.

I plumped down.

"Do you want some tea?" he asked.

"No thanks. I'm here to ask something."

"Shoot." he said as he poured a cup of tea for himself.

"Please tell me about The Light. Sir teach me how to fight, to end this war between the good and the bad. Because there're already too much tears shed." I looked at him, hopeful.

Sky and I had worke out what to say. We spent about a half hour searching for the right words, since neither of us was a born Shakespeare.

"I apologize for my poor rhyming skills." I said quickly.

"Here. Drink." he handed me the cup.

I took a sip. The tea gave a warm feeling in my belly.

"Fire, Earth, Water and Air.

Only four elements, yet five already know fate.

To protect Oneira from darkness.

Together they form the Star." he paused and made a pentagon in the air. The pentagon shone, but disappeared as quickly as it came. Amazed I looked at where the pentagon was.

"The first Star is the oldest one, thoughtful, clever and patient. His element is Earth." he pointed to the top of the pentagon and it lit up green.

"The second Star is fierce, never giving up and fights till the end. Her strength is great. And her beauty blinds. Her element is Air.

The third Star is a real fighter, using strategy to win. Blessed by Athena the Greek God. He has a passion for animals. His element is Water.

The fourth Star is not a fighter, yet he fights for his love. A victim of love. His powers are great, yet he doesn't know. He's kind, but doesn't know what good or bad is. His element is Fire.

And the fifth Star. The youngest one, yet her path is the most bitter one. Protected by the powers of love. Her element isn't clear. All that is known is that her powers are great. She's determined to defeat the Dark Lord. But revenge can't bring her loved ones back. She's the Light." he paused.

All the sides of the pentagon lit up. I felt my bracelet vibrate and I pullet it out of my sleeve. It shone as bright as the pentagon, reflecting diamonds in the whole room.

"That's the story of the Star. I wrote it, 19 years ago. And yet I still know it by heart." he smiled.

"But we weren't born then..."

"It's fate. " he smiled.

"But what do you mean that the Light seeks revenge?" I asked, still confused.

"Well I'll show you. It's hard to explain." and he touched my temple.

I saw elder Michael, but he looked younger. And a woman standing besides him, her eyes were chocolate brown, just like mine. Her hair was also chocolate brown. They were in the same room, but there were no dreamcatchers.

"You're trusting the wrong people Melody." elder Michael said, his voice determined.

"No I am not! I've known him since I was 16! He wouldn't betray me. He hates the Nightmares!" she yelled upset. Tears were forming in her eyes and she shook her head upset.

"This will be the end Melody. For you and Christian."

"It won't. We'll be a happy family after again." she said, a tear escaped.

"They're after her. She's probably a nightmare already."

"She's not! And she'll never be!" she shouted.

The voice echoed and the sight became a blur.

"Antoine. Why did you betray them?" Elder Michael asked, you could hear the pain in his voice.

"I don't response to Antoine anymore. I'm the Dark Lord. I shall make an end to the Royals. I shall rule Oneira." the guy laughed. His hair was jetblack and his face was as pale as a vampire.

"The Star is going to stop you."

"Don't you remember that I still have the fourth one? He'll never return to your side!"

"And the girl," he paused and laughed.

"She's a hopeless case." he smirked.

"Yet she's the one who'll bring you down." elder Michael said determined.

I returned back to reality. A tear rolled down my cheek. I shook my head. My parents were dead. Betrayed. I felt anger rise. my parents trusted him, yet he betrayed them for power. That bastard.

"Elurra." his tone was serious. "This has to stop, do you realize that? You have to get Demitri back. Then you'll be complete."

I took a sip of the tea, my hands were still shaking.

"How?" I closed my eyes. I felt numb. I wanted to scream.

"I can't tell you. I'm sorry." and elder Michael disappeared.

I looked out of the window, the sky was clear now. I held out the bracelet in front of me. I stood up and ran outside. I didn't know what I was doing until I saw some branches on the ground, probably from a bird, but it fell down because of the wind. I searched in my pocket for a lighter to make a fire. Because Demitri's element was fire.

"Maybe I should go back and ask for a lighter." I muttered. But soon I figured out it was dumb, nobody in Oneira uses a lighter, of course they had epic fire making skills.

"You need a lighter?" a voice from behind asked.

I turned around.

"Not anymore." I grinned.

A/N

Sorry it took sooo long! :(

School started and I've got loads of homework.

Also I finished the chapter and wanted to copy, but probably I have a big thum or something and instead of copy I clicked cut.

And BOOM everything was gone.

So I wrote this chapter again...

Anyway Vote&Comment