The fact that I'm just walking fast and she's jogging next to me amuses me and I begin to think of what to say to annoy her. Coming to conclusion that my friend is in trouble and this is not the time for flirting with Laura, I eventually give up and grab her wrist. When I begin to run, she whines and her hand slips out of mine. I groan and stop moving.

"What? I'm a cool kid but never in a million years can I run like that. ", Laura defends herself and I furrow my eyebrows at her.

"You know what? Just go back to Court. You are only pulling me back and I need to go. ", I admit and her mouth falls open, as if she's offended.

Laura closes it and suddenly runs past me. My eyes widen and I turn around but she's already far away. Shit. What is this chick?

"Laura! ", I speed up and quickly catch up to her. "You run like a duck. ", I can't help but laugh and she swats at my shoulder.

I pretend to be hurt and cover the place she hit with my hand.

"Where are we.. Oh, there's Luke's house. ", she squeals when it's in our sight. I nod.

"And this one's mines. ", my finger points at it and I notice the way dimmed light is filling Rydel's room. Frown overtakes me on the inside and out at the thought of her being awake so late. What is she doing?

"Why are we here? ", Laura is clearly confused and I'm going to have to explain to her why the hell I'm in front of the house from which they kicked me out. Well, my dad.

"I'm going to sneak into my backyard and take my father's bike with me. You stay here and this time, I mean it. Okay? ", our eyes meet and hers quickly look away, followed by a nod of her head.

I smile and press a quick kiss to her cheek before opening the gate and running across the lawn.

"Shit. ", I curse when I trip over a garden hose and fall to the ground.

Why the fuck do women obsess over flowers all the damn time? My mother takes better care of our garden than house, really.

Laura laughs from behind me and leans against the wooden gate to keep her balance. Middle finger I raise is meant only to shut her up but it fails. She laughs even harder as I stumble to the shed between my and Luke's house.

Fuck this shit.

I go over to Luke's side of this small wooden house and type the password in a small lock around the door. He gave it to me just in case. He didn't say which case though, so that should justify this, right?

I pull out his motorcycle and I'm right about him keeping his keys in here when I notice them hanging on the wall in the corner. Locking the door behind me, I push the thing across the lawn and to my gate. We don't have any limits between our front yards, it's practically shared between us. Only a small stick is put between them so we would know where's the middle of the court when we play soccer.

"What are you doing? That's Luke's motorcycle! ", Laura squeaks and I press my index finger against her lips.

"Hush. He doesn't need to know anything about this, okay? We'll just use it to get to the park and then I'll bring it back here before he wakes up. It's simple. ", helmets hanging on the handlebar are on our heads within seconds.

"I can't just hide this from him. Do you even know how to ride this thing? We could crash. "

"Of course I do. ", I sit in the front and tap the space behind myself for her to put her cute little ass on jt. "Luke's taught me. Don't worry, you'll never crash when your with me. ", I promise and she nods before joining me.