Jinyoung | Can't

"Jinyoung!" You waved at him as you smile brightly. He smiles back at you with his eyes creased.

"What are you doing?" You asked holding onto Jinyoung's arms not planning to let go which Junior didn't mind at all. He actually loved it when you would be close to no such thing as personal space with him.

"I was just about to go to my dance session."

"Hmmm....is it okay for me to tag along?"

"Ahum....maybe..." Jinyoung looks away from you.

"Oppa~ jebal." You whine pouting your lips which Jinyoung can never resist.

"Ok, but you better behave."

"Okay!" You say happily as you place a grin on your face.

As the both of you arrive you ran quickly inside excited to be within the company again meeting all the other members.

"Hey, slow down!" Junior calls out to you but you already entered in the door. He sighs to himself letting it slide off and follows you in.

***

You had a blast with everyone in the entertainment industry. You chatted with Jackson the most since he was a funny guy to hang around. Every now and then you will see Jinyoung look at you or might have stared at some other pretty noona. But you were the only girl. Maybe he's changed his love interests? Since you secretly shipped Jinyoung and Jackson but shrugged it off.

"You had fun in there." Jinyoung said handing you your bag back.

"Yep sure did! You did as well."

"Not the practice part though." Jinyoung touches his back groaning a bit jokingly.

"Ah, poor old Jinyoung. Shall I give you a massage." Jinyoung was going to attack you when I was already behind him giving him a massage on his back and shoulders.

"That actually feels great. You need to do this more often." He said.

"Sure Haraboji! But the next is gonna cost ya."

"Aish, Y/n!" You giggle tapping his shoulder. "Catch me if you can!" [CUE SNSD] You run in fast speed ahead of Jinyoung sticking your younger out making a silly face.

Jinyoung look at you in disgrace but smiles chasing after you.

Since Jinyoung really, really can't resist you in anything you do you always make his heart beat faster without even trying.