Chapter 6: Not All Surprises Are Nice (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

There standing by the doorway were the N.R. Iris' arm was straight out meaning she was the one that had threw the knife. Jennifer suddenly appears by Ed, I jumped back in surprise."Put your legs up there and you won't just see $2500 coming out of your bank." Jennifer said in a low voice. "Great timing Reaperz, I need to talk to you in private." Ed said as he took another sip of tea. Takahiro sighed, "Meeting room please." They dropped their bags onto the table nearest to the door. "Hey Vince." They greeted me in unison, again. Sometimes I wonder if they're mind readers. Iris approached me and pulled out the knife that was on the wall behind me. She smiled at me before following the others. Might I add that its just plain scary when a girl who almost threw a knife in your face smiles innocently at you? They disappeared into a room and I returned to my own room with the present. I changed from the current clothes Takahiro loaned me to my own normal clothes. I slipped on a blue tee and a pair of white jeans with my own black converse. After folding up Takahiro's clothes neatly, I left it on the bed for later. I turned around and was about to exit when I remembered something. I picked up the cross chain and clip on piercings that they had given to me. I looked at the mirror, this might actually match.

"Woah, look at that!" Katherine exclaimed as she watched me go down the stairs. "I'm glad you got used to the accessories." Takahiro say as we did the fist thingy that all guys do. "So, what was the meeting about?" I ask, trying to see if they would reveal the mystery. "We have a meeting with a gang apparently. But this is the good kind, not the bad." Takahiro says. I formed my mount into an 'o'. "Dinner's ready." Jennifer called out. We all took a seat as she started serving it out.

TAKAHIRO/2BULLET POV
I quickly ate my food and put the dishes in the sink. I jumped onto the sofa from behind and clicked onto Youtube on the flat screen, getting my mind off reality. Time flew by, before I knew it, it was almost 8. I turned off the TV and headed upstairs to my room. I found a neatly folded pile of clothes in front of the door,

Here are your clothes back, Vince.

I sighed, I turned the note around and wrote on the other side,

You can keep them, they're too big for me anyway, Takahiro.

I put the pile in front of his door before disappearing into mine. I picked up my laptop and it immediately greeted me with a screenful of numbers. The password login was a design I made myself. I clicked a few buttons here and there. 'Welcome Takahiro' The screen shown after I logged in. I started recording the Joon Li files into a document for Ed and for our own keeping. I suddenly heard a loud crash from downstairs, I cringed at the ruin of my peace and quiet. When it finally quietened down, I continued typing out the file. A few minutes later, I received a call from Katherine.

JENNIFER/OO9 POV

*CRASH!* I cringed as the punching bag rolled over the other equipment in the gym. "Woah. Looks like it finally gave way." Iris says as she walked over to hand me my water. "The chain must have finally broke, it was rusty the last time we checked." I say as I gulped down half of my cold water. "Looks like we'll have to spend more money on our gym, for new equipment." Katherine say as she picked up one side of the bag but suddenly lets go of it. "Wait, why do we have to carry this out? There's two guys now right?" She immediately dialed Takahiro and Vince's number on her phone and called them down whilst me and Iris were laughing at her use of the boys even though the three of us could manage it.

"What happened?" Tricia appeared from the other room that was connected to the gym. "It finally gave way." Iris told her. "Hey...didn't we get this bag when we were 9? It's been four years!" Tricia exclaimed. "It brings back memories doesn't it?" I say. "But guess its time for a new one." Iris say as she walked out the room, greeting Vince and Takahiro as they came in. "Soo...we have to carry that?" Takahiro ask, pointing to the punching bag that was still on the other equipment. "Yep." Katherine say, popping the 'p'. Iris walked back in, holding her laptop. "Which one should we get? The black with white or the white with black?" Iris showed the screen to everyone. Both the designs were the same but their colours were alternated. "Hmm, why don't we add a little sparkle to it?" I walk over and typed on the keys. The screen then showed metallic looking punching bags. "It's nice and all but I feel like that's not our style?" Takahiro say. "Maybe we'll decide another time. It's almost half past 9. Let's pack up." Tricia says as she disappears back into the other room. Iris closed her laptop screen and walked out of the room with me and Katherine behind her. Vince and Takahiro carried the punching bag to a corner of the gym before exiting as well. I stretched as I made my way back upstairs to my room for a shower. I glance outside one of the windows, it was a crescent moon tonight. The full moon was coming, soon.