"Thank you for catching me Aragorn," I smiled gently at him. All I received was a nod in return. 

We sat in silence until Arwen returned and Aragorn was made to excuse himself while I got dressed. 

As he was leaving I noticed the glances he and Arwen shared and I smiled to myself. It was very obvious the two were in love.

After I was dressed I decided I wanted to learn how to speak a little bit of Elvish and so asking Arwen to teach me she gladly accepted and we headed towards the library for my first lesson.

Legolas's POV
I can't believe Lord Elrond is allowing a woman to accompany the fellowship! This is a dangerous quest and a woman would only slow us down. 

He didn't even listen to reason! He just stared sadly off into the direction Aragorn had dragged her. 

Though I must say, her knocking Boromir to the ground was rather entertaining. Her eyes though. They had been red. Maybe she is a spy for Sauron!

I had heard Aragorn shouting for Elrond a few hours ago but I figured it was probably an issue with another Elf. 

After sitting in this room since the meeting I am rather bored. I decided to head down to the gardens, maybe that would soothe my nerves. 

As I was walking I heard voices coming from a near by field. I was going to just walk by until I heard the voice of Aragorn, "Ithilwen, please, you should not be wanting to duel after you have only just recovered!" 

Ithilwen? That was that woman from the council! Curiosity getting the better of me I quickly climb a nearby tree, from here I can see and hear the two perfectly. 

She is wearing the same clothes from the meeting and is slowly braiding her hair as she speaks to Aragorn. 

"I feel fine, it was nothing, I have had worse Aragorn, now I wish to duel again" she said and I could practically feel her rolling her eyes at him. 

Wait, what had happened before? Is that why Aragorn was searching for Lord Elrond. I looked Ithilwen over and found no injuries. Maybe it was a plot of Saurons to earn everyone's trust.

"Really, what have you had that has been worse Little One?" Aragorn asked as Ithilwen glared at him, obviously not liking the new nickname, I smirked at this and filed the information away for later uses. 

"Back in my world we have a thing called a gun. It shoots metal stones at great speeds and can kill a person if not treated. I was a warrior back in my world and one day I was trying to protect and woman and her child when a man had pointed the gun at her. The shot would of killed her had I not jumped in front. I was shoot in the shoulder. After blacking out I woke up to find my self surrounded by doctors...Uh healers," she added after seeing the look of confusion on Aragorn's face. 

"They told me I was lucky to be alive with the amount of blood I had lost." My eyes widened, she had almost sacrificed her life in order to save another, and by the sound of things someone she didn't even know. 

I saw Aragorn run and embrace her. "You are very brave, and wise beyond your years Ithilwen. If I didn't know you better I would of thought you an Elf," Aragorn finished with a laugh, shortly followed by Ithilwen. 

I gave a snort, yeah right! She was beautiful yes, pale and graceful, true. But she was no Elf, of that I was sure.

"You know, it is not nice to spy on people." A voice rang through the air and I almost fell from the tree. 

Looking back to the field I saw Ithilwen and Aragorn looking towards my hiding spot. Ithilwen had been the one to speak and I blushed at being caught out. 

"Come down Legolas," Aragorn said firmly. 

Jumping quickly and gracefully from the tree I slowly approached them, keeping an eye on the woman, I did not want a repeat from the meeting. As I drew closer I noticed Ithilwen smirking and I sent her a glare. 

Aragorn must of noticed this because he sighed loudly, "you two have gotten off on a bad foot," I scoffed at that and so did Ithilwen. 

One glance from Aragorn silenced us both. "This ends now, Legolas, Ithilwen will be accompanying us on the journey, don't you think it would be wise to at least call a truce." 

I thought for a moment. If I called a truce I could keep a closer eye on her until I had my proof that she was indeed a spy of Sauron. Sighing I nodded my head. 

Aragorn smiled, "great Ithilwen this is Legolas Greenleaf Prince of the Woodland Realm," I watched for her reaction put all she did was raise a pale eyebrow and bow her head in my direction. 

Usually girls would go wide eyed and start giggling. "Legolas this Ithilwen Aranel," Aragorn introduced and I fought to keep my eyes from widening, a women with an Elvish name was not rare, but for that name to mean Moon Princess was indeed a big surprise. 

Bowing my head to her I looked towards Aragorn who was smirking at us both. What has he got planned now? 

"It is getting late, we leave come morning, perhaps it is time to retire to our rooms?" Aragorn asked looking towards Ithilwen who smiled and nodded. 

"You go ahead Legolas and I have something to discuss."

After she had left Aragorn turned to me, the smirk had returned and I raised an eyebrow to him. 

"I bet that you will fall for her by the end of our journey." I laughed at that. Aragorn must be crazy. I would never fall for her. 

"My friend, you smoke to much, it has begun to addle your brain," I laugh. Aragorn glares playfully at me but drops the subject. 

"If you say so, let us retire to our rooms, I will see you bright and early, Good Night My Friend" I bowed my head, "Good night My Friend."

We went our separate ways and I was quick to fall asleep that night.