Wake up

(2 weeks later)

_______ P.O.V-

I woke up in my room but it was clean and smelled nice. I turn to see myself warped up in bandages around my chest. I remember everything. I went around and saw everyone gone...probably a mission. I'm taking my chances and leave. They either way won't care. Where to go... Ah I know.

*20 mins later*

I was at the airport with my clothes , passport and plane ticket. I need a break. Maybe I won't even come back. They made me look like a fool. Well not anymore

Lubbo P.O.V-
I went shopping with mine and the crew to get _____ some stuff. The doctor said she will wake up soon so we decided to get her flowers,food, clothes and tickets to Big Bang. We was on our way to her room. "Hello? ______ are you awake?" I said and heard no response so I went it. She was nowhere to be found and left a note saying "As it may seem. I'm gone. Woohoo right? Well I am not coming back and suggest for you all not to search for me. I am very far away by now. Thank you for showing me how useless I am. Bye bye." I started to sob. It was my fault she felt this way. The others went to search for her while I stayed where I was.

Najenda P.O.V-

I read the note _____ left behind. I was disappointed but I send everyone to look for her. Fingerprints, footprints, anything. We need to find her and clear out things. Where can she go exactly. I mean she isn't part of the wanted signs. But she was wounded. The only way she could've left was if she got her friend. Oh my god.

______ P.O.V-

-plane to Korea is about to depart at 11mins- I was going back to Korea to see my friend. He was a owner of a company so I asked him if I can work there. He just wants to hear me sing and dance so I agreed. Well here goes my new life. I wonder how those people are celebrating.

(In the next episode. Can you guess where _____is going? Who is her friend? Why is she going to Korea? Will the crew find her? FIND OUT NEXT TIME)