Chapter 9

Hey! Sorry for not updating for like forever. Uh, so after this, I'm gonna make a One-Shots book! So go on and make recommendations! They are mostly gonna be YJ &/or GF, but hey.. I can try new things! So yeah! I'll shut up now!

Stan started getting worried.

Dipper and Mabel had been missing for days, and the police has yet to find them. They just simply disappeared. Police came not that long ago, claiming to check the shack for clues. Frankly, it looked like they were just looking for a break. And it only made Stan get angrier.

"GET OUT!" The ferocity of the scream shaking the shack. Stan stood silent, afraid that the smallest sound could upset the balance. But really, he knew what was going on. The twins were having a fight. Stan sighed, memories of Ford ( Stanley ) flooding back into his head. And it wasn't until Dipper stormed out of the house, oblivious to the danger he had just gotten himself into, that Stan snapped back into reality.

He really thought that they would just appear out of the forest, unharmed and happy. That they could spend the rest of the summer in peace. That whenever they got sent back, the good memories were all that they remembered..

"Uh, sir?"

Stan turned around, still a bit dazed from his thoughts. "Who are you?" He replied bitterly.
( A/N: Don't mind Barry! He's just a small canon, K? ) "Barry Allen, sir! Uh, it's my first time here!" He answered, his words going faster than a average human by just a second— unnoticeable by humans. Stan looked at the young detective, unable to determine if he was a friend or foe. "Barry Allen, huh?" Stan said snarky, placing his hand on the door, ready to close at the first chance he got, "What brings you here to Gravity Falls?" Barry seemed to smile at the question. "To help on the case of your missing niece and nephew..!" Stan twitched, the words niece and nephew getting to him. "Oh, well I hope you find them.." He grumbled, slamming shut the door. Sighing, he slowly made his way to the attic, laying on the bed that has once belonged to Dipper.
"Where are you, kids?"

Short chapter, huh? I'm tired, whoops.. Heh, sorry for Barry Allen making a appearance! If you liked him, tell me and maybe I'll make him appear again! FYI, this is the Barry before he got his speed! So yeah.. DONT FORGET MY ONE-SHOTS BOOK!