Chapter 1/2

"What do you want?!" He yelled out, his voice cracking with every word.

"Oh you know: Take over the world, etc..."

I slowly took a step back, ready to make a run for it the first chance I got. But Bill had other plans...

With one flick of his finger, I was in mid-air; hovering over Bill.

I tried screaming, but all that came out was a muffled moan. My whole body was frozen, unable to move or speak. I tried closing my eyes, hoping all of this nonsense would disappear in a blink of an eye.

I got thrown back into reality, literally, when pain flooded every part of my body. It was only then when I realized that Bill had thrown me into a tree, every part of my body aching with agony.

"Aww! Is Pinetree in pain? Let me help..."

Once again, with the blink of his eye, my hands were chained to a nearby tree, my feet too weak to even try to escape. He floated over to me, a devious smile emerging on his face.

" Does this answer your question? I. Want. Revenge! On you and your sister! "

I couldn't help but whimper. I could only image what Bill would do to Mabel... 

" Leave Mabel alone, she doesn't deserve this!" I pleaded. Why couldn't Bill just go after me?

"Fine. But let me ask you this..."

I groaned, but listened. Besides, where was I gonna go?

"How would you feel if your sibling is being beaten right in front of you?"

I thought about this for a moment, then it came to me, causing a small gasp to emerge from my mouth.

Bill laughed manically, and I did was

sit
        right
                 there.