Chapter 13

I woke up to the menu of the movie, I looked at the clock it was 2 in the morning. I shook Os, he wakes up and looks at me. "Hmm." he say's tiredly "Let's go to the room it 2am." I told him he nodded and we walked to the room. He laid down while I turned off the lights and crawled into bed. He pulled me to him and I laid my head on his chest. I stayed a wake for a little bit listening to his heart beat, then I fell asleep. I had a dream were my parents were still alive the it turned dark very fast. It was the day that they were murdered. I woke up crying, it was only 3. So I got out of bed and went to the kitchen. Got a glass of water and sat on the counter. The light turned on, I looked up to see Oswald standing there. "What's wrong Angel?" he asked more tears spilled out of my eyes as I said "I had a bad dream. It was about my real parents getting murdered." He walked over to me and pulled me into a hug. "It will be ok Angel. Let's get you back to bed." he said I nodded and we walked to the room. We laid down, I snuggled into his side. "Thanks for being here for me Os." I said "I'll always be here for you. I love you goodnight." he said "I love you too Goodnight." I responded with that we fell asleep. When I woke up the next day Os wasn't there, so I got out of bed and went to the kitchen. He was making breakfast. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around him. "Good morning Angel." he said I kissed  his cheek "Morning." I said I moved to sit on the counter. "What are you making?" I asked "Eggs, bacon, and pancakes." he told me "Mm my favorite." I said excitedly he laughed at me. He finished making the food and handed me a plate. We sat down at the table and ate in silence. "I think today we should have a date." Os said "That's a wonderful idea. What are we going to do?" I said/asked "You pick what we do this time." he said I started thinking of what to do. "How about we go for a walk in the park." I said he nodded and said "That's a great idea." So we finished breakfast and we went to changed. When I was done changing I went to meet Os outside. We started to walk to the park together. When we reached the park not to many people were there.