Chapter 9

"Angie wake up." Ed said I lifted my head and opened my eyes. "It's time for lunch, come on." he said softly "Ok." I said and got up. He lead me to his car and drove to a chines place. We went in and ordered we had to wait. "Don't worry Angie they will find him. What makes him so special?" he said/asked "What makes him so special is that he treats me like a princess, is always worried and there for me. He's my first serious relationship." I said and smiled. The food was don't, so we drove back to the station and went to his office. We ate in silence, until the Captain came in. "Ed we need you for this part." she said he nodded and got up then turned to me. "Go home and rest. I'm coming over after I'm done." he said I nodded. They left while I finished my food, I went home. When I got home I laid on the couch. I had a dream about Oz. A knock on the door woke me up. I got up and answered it and it was Ed. "Come in." I said he smiled at me and walked in. I realized he had grocery bags. "What are those for?" I asked "I am cooking you dinner." he said then smiled at me. "Thanks Edward this means a lot to me." I said I showed him the kitchen and he started to make the food. I sat on the counter and watched him cook. "Why are you watching me, Angie?" he asked "I don't know I just wanted to." I said he nodded he finished cooking and we ate. It's been a couple days since Oswald went missing. Ed has been staying with me. So today I had to dress nice, because Harvey is making me go out with someone form the station. I got ready then head to the station, as I was walking I thought I seen Oz. But I don't think it is him. I reached the station and walked in. Harvey was waiting for me by his desk, I walked up to him. There was another guy with him. "Angie this is Mark." Harvey said "Hello beautiful." he said "Hi." I said Jim walked up behind us I gave him a help look. Jim and Harvey started to bicker, well Mark walked up to me. The station doors opened, but I didn't look. "Hello I am Oswald Cobblepot." he said my head snapped to him. Jim walked up to him and started talking to him. I just continued to stare. "Come on sexy let's go on our date." Mark said I ignored him and walked to Jim and Oz. Jim stopped talking and turned Oz around, I had tear's in my eyes. "Your alive." I cried "Yes I am Angel." he said softly. I pulled him into a hug and cried. Mark came up to us and said "We have a date to go on, let's go now." he said "No I never wanted to go in the first place." I told him "No one turns me down. So we are going." he grabbed my arm "That's is now way to treat a lady." Oswald growled and pushed the guy. Before he could go after Oz, Jim grabbed him and left. "Let's go home." he said I nodded.