Chapter 12

"Thank god it's lunch time. These papers are driving me insane." I said dramatically Ed chuckled "We only have a stake left." he said we got up and walked to his car. We drove a sandwich place and went in. "It smells so good in here." I said he nodded we ordered the sandwiches "Let me pay, my treat." Ed said before I could say anything he was already paying, I pouted he chuckled. After we got our sandwiches we headed back to the station. When we got to the station we went to our office. Well we were eating Harvey walked in and stole some of my chips. "Hey those are mine." I said "Well not anymore princess." he said then put them into his mouth. We just started laughing at our child like behavior. "You two are weird." Jim said as he walked in. "We have a case to do and we need you Ed." Jim said he nodded and got up. "Can you finish the papers please. Then you can go home." he said "Sure thing Ed, bye." I said they left, and I finished my lunch. Then started the last half of the papers. It took me about half hour to finishes them. When I finished I got my things and headed home. As I was walking home I seen Oswald walking home. I ran up to him "Hey." I said he turned and looked at me "Hello Angel." he smiled then grabbed my hand. We walked him together hand in hand. When we got to the apartment we walked to my place. We walked in and sat on the couch. "How was your day dear?" he asked "It was good, but tiring." I said "Why tiring." he said "Edward had more papers to do, so we did them all morning. Then after lunch Ed had a case to work on, so I had to do the papers on my own. What did you do today?" I said/asked "That's boring I went to a shop and got you this." he said while pulling a box out of his pocket. He handed it to me, I opened it to see a diamond necklace. "Oh Oswald this is beautiful. You didn't have to buy me it." I said "Just like you, and yes I did. I want to tell you something." he said I smiled then said "What is it Os." "I got you that to show how much I love you." he said then blushed and looked down. A big smile grew across my face, I tackled him into a hug. "I love you too." I said he hugged me back. He took the necklace from my hand and put it on me. I looked down and touched the necklace. "Want to watch a movie?" I asked he nodded. I got up and went to find a movie to watch. When I came back Os had gotten blankets out, I put the movie in. Then sat on the couch and snuggled up to Os. This was one of the best days of my life, I thought. I rested my head on his chest and we watched the movie and fell asleep.