Chapter 6

"How is working at the GCPD?" Bruce asked "It's nice, especially when Edward say's a riddle to Jim and Harvey. Harvey get's so annoyed it's funny." I laughed "Edward?" Oz asked "Yeah he's my boss." I said he nodded "Would you guys like something to drink?" I asked "No thanks Angel we have to get home Master Bruce has a meeting with Jim." Alfred said "Ok it was nice of you to stop by." I said walked them to the door and hugged them bye. I walked back to the living room and sat down. "That must of been awkward for you." I said "Just a little bit, I've been in worse situations." he said I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder. "What are you doing late?" he asked "I'm going to meet my uncle at Fish's place." I said "What time?" he asked "Like 7." I said he nodded "Why?" I asked "Cause I work tonight. I will walked there with you." he said "We should get ready it already 4:30." I said he nodded and he went home. I jumped into the shower. When I got out I put on a red dress, flats, and a black jacket. I made my way to the living room grabbed my bag and met Oswald outside. It took us about 30 minutes to walk there. When we got there he had to got to Fish. I seen my uncle sitting at a booth, so I walked over to him. "Hello uncle." I said and sat down. "Hello Lina, how have you been?" he asked "I've been fantastic you." I said "I've been good. So I heard you've been going on a couple dates. Who is he?" he said/asked "Yes I have, he's taken me to the fancies restaurant Gotham has, and he works for Fish." I said he nodded and asked "What's his name?" before I could answer Fish showed up, Oswald was with her. "Ah Don Falcone, what a pleasant surprise. What are you doing here?" she asked "I'm here with Angelina." he said we say hello. Fish and Falcone talked, I looked at Oz he was already looking at me. He had a burse on his face, I looked at him sadly "I'm fine." he mouthed I sighed "Come along Oswald." she said "By the way you were looking at the boy, he's the one taking you out." he said "Yes he is. Oswald is the sweetest. I just don't like the way Fish treats him. I mean did you see the bruise on his face." I said angrily "I did, I will see if I can do something to get her to treat him better. I don't like seeing you like this Angelina." he said "Thank you so much uncle, your the best." I said we talked for a little bit, when Victor Zsasz walked in. "Hello Vic nice to see you." I said "Oh Angie nice to see you too, it's been awhile." he said "Yes it has, we must catch up some time." I said he nodded "Well I have to go uncle, Nice seeing you bye." I said "Bye Lina." he said and hugged me and with that I left for home to wait on Oz to get home.