Chapter 1

D/n - Dragon Name

Third POV

As the four of them discovered this they slowly walked in. "No one is here?" Rose! Aphmau whispered. She ran to her side holding her in her arms as if she was her child. "Hmm? Unh. A-Aphmau? G-Garroth? Guys?! You came for me?! She said shocked. "Rose you're a...." A shadow knight? I know.. She interrupted. "I'm sorry that I couldn't resist them. I tried but.. They were chaining me up on the altar." "It's okay we're just happy that you're alive!" She hugs me. "Come on let's get you out of here." Garroth says worriedly.

Rose POV

We all run through the halls quickly and finally reach the door when three shadow Knights attack us from the behind. I focused on them and pushed my hand back as they were flung back unconscious.

"Rosalie? How-"

"No questions let's go."

We reach d/n they get on him. "There isn't enough room! If we all get on d/n he'll lose more energy!" "Wait."

I take Aphmau to the cliff.

"Do you trust me?"

"With my life.."

"Then trust me here."

I grab her and jump the cliff.

"Huh? AHHHHH!!!"

I hoisted her up into the air and did a fast spin and shifted into a red and black griffin.

I caught her on my back and told D/n to follow.

Skip to Phoenix drop

"WHAATTT?!!?!!"

"AHHH?!!!!" She slams her hands on the table.

"YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT YOU SAW YOUR SISTER BEFORE AND DIDN'T TELL MEEE!!? AND THAT ZENIX AND ZANE ARE WORKING TOGETHER?!?"

"IM SORRY!!" I say waving arms side
To side.

She yells at me some more until Garroth stops her.

"Oh my Irene she is scary..."

I explain what happened during my "stay".

"So you're a shadow knight now." Laurence says.

"Yeah."

After our talk I walk with Aphmau to her place in silence.

"Okay! I'm sorry I just-"

She takes a deep breath and stops.

"Look it's okay. I'm just glad you're back."

Time Skip to one week before war.

"Aphmau I can't find Nicole anywhere!"

"We need to find her before her Father goes mad and makes war."

"Yes m'lady."

You must be like...HOLD UP!! WHET? Well it had been a few weeks until Zane and the king of Scaleswind were at our gate. Before that I have been practicing my powers and making sure I'm stable. I've become Aphmau's personal guard. On my personal matter, Garroth has been acting very different. I try to help but he pushes me away. Anyways that's what happened so far. Back to reality.

I went back to the barn and checked on our recruits. "Hey! You! Get back to work!" "Y-yes Sir!" I was like the most respected guard in Phoenix Drop. "How are we doing?" "We are doing just fine. Lady Katelyn is requesting to see you." "Tell I'll see her in 15." "Yes Sir!"

I go over to Laurence and Dante. "How you guys doing?" "Fine. You?" "Yes. But what about..Garroth?" "Haven't seen him here yet Rose." "I see. Well I must be off." I walk to the Docks to see Lady Katelyn and Lady Aphmau seeing the village members off. I walk to Katelyn. "You requested to see me?" "Yes. It's about your head guard, Garroth?" "What about him? Wait have you discussed this matter with Aphmau?" "Yes." "I saw him go into the woods." "And?" "He met with Lillian." "What? When was this?" "Last night." "I see, has he returned yet?" "No sign of him yet." "Keep a look out. I need to talk to someone."

YAY THAT WAS THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE SHADOWS WITH HER HEART!! STAY TUNED FOR MORE CHAPTERS AND BUHH BAIIIIII!!!!