Catch Up Time!

So as you have read from The Colors of Her Hair that it left off at Aphmau, Laurence, Dante, and Garroth at that new village finding a cellar sneaking inside finding Rosalie on the Shadow Knight Altar as a Shadow Knight, Am I right?

So we started when Rosalie's village was bombed and her sister passed along with her parents. So she ran until she ran into Garroth, giving herself a fake name as a boy (tell me in the comments if you guys remember the name)

A few weeks later a guy named Sam challenged her and she was found a girl. Though Aphmau told her to stay along with everyone else.

A few weeks Sam asks you out. When you guys were dating you found out he was cheating on Rose/you with a another girl. She ran away while it starts to rain. She gets found by Garroth and he makes her feel better when he kisses her. While he does your hair changes color.

Months later you see guards from your old village looking for you. They blame you for the death of the village and arrest you. Aphmau try's to prevent them from taking you, but you comply with them.

They take you to a village with a man cloaked in white. He paralyzes you/rose and takes you into a cellar where a familiar face chains you to a shadow knight altar.

A few hours later Aphmau, Garroth, Dante, and Laurence come looking for Rose/you . When they find the cellar the look through it to find you laying on the Shadow Knight Altar as a
"Shadow Knight"

So now the you are "mostly" caught up I hope you enjoy my new book series.

"The Shadows Within Her Heart"

BAI!! LOVE SKY~SENPAI❤️❤️❤️😙