I just embarrassed my self running to her without a reason to met her just now. She must be thinking I'm weird now. But what ever! That cannot happen again. No more running to her without strong reason.

"Bro! What are you thinking?" Joe asked me suddenly.

"Nothing! I'm just a bit tired I guess!" Lie. I hope he doesn't know that I was thinking bout this JJ girl. Then we got back to our hotel.

**********

2:05 pm.

Time for me to go to the next city. I put my bag in the trunk then sit at the driver side. I'm going to be in a two hour driving alone to the next city. Stephanie had texted me the hotel address where all the WWE wrestler going to stay for few days. This is my first time travel for WWE. I need to get used to it.

I like to listening to the radio during my car ride since I was alone. At least I'm not bored. Suddenly my phone went off with Timber by Pit bull ft. Ke$ha. I love that song so much. I pick my phone up without looking the ID caller since I was busy driving.

"Hello!"

"Hi my dear!" The caller said.

"Daddy! Did you watch my match last night?" I asked my dad.

"Yes my dear! You did really well for a newbie!"

"Thank you daddy! Is mom there?" I asked for my mom. I know my mom doesn't really like my job but she doesn't have any other choice then let me in it since my dad agreed with it.

"Yeah! Here she is" he give the phone to my mom.

"Hello dear!" She said in her normal tone. Classy and fancy as always.

"Hi mom!" How was you and dad doing?"

"We doing just fine. How bout you? You got kick really bad last night though even you win" she sound a little bit concern for a mom that doesn't like what her daughter was doing.

"I'm alright mom! I used to be kick like that as always"

"You know you can have everything you want without even get hurt like that darling!"

"I know mom! But I love my life like this. At least no fake person around me."

"I just..." She can't finish her words as I decide to cut her off.

"Mom! I told you thousand time I love live this way. Don't worry. Mom I'm busy driving right now. Love you both! Talk to you later!" I said before hung up. Huh! Mom. She's always worried bout my job.

As I reach the hotel I park my car and grab my bag from the trunk and went to the lobby to get my room.

"Your room will be at the 5th floor number 232." The old woman said before handing me the key with a smile at her face. I said thanks to her and made my way to the elevator.

"Kylie!" Someone tap my bag.

"Hi Paige!" I said as I realise it was her.

"You just arrive here?"

"Yeah!" I replied as we enter the elevator.

"So what floor you at? I'm at 6th!" She stated.

"I'm at the 5th floor!"

"Oh! You at the same floor with Nattie, Becky, and the Bella!" She stated.

"Am I the last one to arrive?" I asked her and she nod.

I said goodbye to her as I made my way to my room.

Nice room! I said to myself. One king size bed. Big flat screen. Fancy bathroom. The room look really elegant.