Story Info

Kylie is a new diva on WWE. She was a wrestler that Vince McMahon discover from FCW and just have her first debut on RAW.

All of her life she had been dreaming for this time to come. She was really a big fan of wrestling since her young age. But her parents doesn't really agreed with her action to become a diva.

Actually, Kylie is a daughter to a very rich couple. Her Father Mr Greg Angelo is a successful businessman. Her mother Mrs. Lisa Angelo had raised her to be a fine young lady. But Kylie is the type of daughter that like to rebel. As soon as she finished her college year learning in art field which her mother had made her to, she start to live by her own and get sign to FCW at age 23 and living her dream as a wrestler there until Mr McMahon discover her.

Even though her live full with her parents luxury, she never wanted anybody else know about her background. That is because she doesn't want fake people be around her because of her parents money.
Because of that, nobody know that she was a daughter to a very rich couple.

Kylie is a person who not open to have a love life since she had been broken hearted once in her past. But something happen when she meet Dean Ambrose which is her co worker in WWE. Will she fall in love with him? Will he love her back? Let's find out together thru this story!

Comment your thought for this story please ;)