"I'm a Grandma!" We hear seeing Jason's parents as well as mine come in and crowd around to see Mason.
"He's a beautiful little baby." My Mother states as I give her a smile.

It's been about five or six hours since I gave birth to Mason and I'm exhausted.

"Nick," I say as his eyes lock on mine. "Would you like to hold him?" I ask.
"Me?" He questions before nodding like a madman. I gently place Mason in his arms as he sits in the rocking chair next to us. He holds him on his chest, Mason's blue eyes piercing mine from where he lays.

"He's so tiny," Nick says and we all laugh. "He's squirming, someone else take him!" Nick whines a second later as Jason and my parents take him instead.

Jason and I lay together now in my hospital bed, relaxing.

"Good job, Mom." Jason whispers kissing the side of my head.
"Thank you," I say as I lay against Jason's shoulder.

"Can I hold him next?" We hear as Leo climbs into bed laying in our laps.
I smile and run my fingers through his hair staring at my three boys.

"Of course you can, just make sure you're sitting down." Jason says sounding more now like a worried parent, than a strong alpha.

***

Jason

"Are you relaxing? Mia, can you please sit down?" I scold her as she is up and working out again.

Its been about a three weeks since Mason was born and Mia is already losing weight as if it were air, working out just making the process quicken.

"I'm bored, your parents wanted Mason for the day to give us a break. Let me live a little," She retorts as she slips on her sneakers, coming over giving me a kiss before leaving out the door for a run.

"She is something else." I groan going into my office sitting at my desk, there's a picture of Mason, Leo, and Mia in a frame that makes me smile.
They are everything to me.

"How is everything going, Boss Man?" I hear seeing Nick, Alec, and Max walking into my office taking up the seats.
"I'm tired, and Mia is out for a run." I say running my hands through my hair.
"She is fine, she'd link you if something was wrong. Let her do her thing, you've been protective over her, Leo, and Mason like a hawk. She is okay, our land is guarded, she just wants to get out a little, she's been parenting, and so have you two weeks straight." Nick says as I inhale and exhale deeply, I know he is right.

"But there's still so much to do, Mia doesn't know yet." I say as they all just stare at her.
"You haven't told her that her brother is basically trying to kill her?" Alec wonders and I just shrug.
"When would you like me to tell her? When she's nursing, crying being to stressed, trying to be with Mason, when she is sleeping, laying around with me for a change, or now while she's finally getting time to herself?" I growl and they all agree, but I know I have to tell her.

"She's going to be livid, she is a Mother now, she'll kill him-family or not-for coming to close to her family." Max adds.
"She'll kill you for keeping it from her." Nick says and I nod.
It get's quiet a minute before Nick curses softly, his eyes trained on the door that is slightly ajar.

"You're keeping secrets from, Mom?" Leo wonders as he glares at me.

"I hate children." Nick groans making us all snicker.
Everyone besides Leo who now looks ready to bolt.
"Do not move a muscle." I growl at him, but now he has power to, and before I'm even on my feet he is running out of the house, and all of us in tow, thank God I'm faster than him, at least I think am.

I LOVE YOU ALL! :)

Sorry its been a little late, I've been stressed like freaking crazy.

But now everything is calming down and is good.

AND IF ANYONE WANTS TO MAKE A BOOK COVER FOR THIS STORY, BE MY GODDAMN GUEST!

But I hope you are are well? How was Valentines Day? Weekend? Fun plans?!
I'm bored as hell.

And UPDATE: Haha my boyfriend and I are doing great, we are happy, and everything is working out well. Both of us are doing well, he's still kicking ass in the army! Haha my love <3

Eh, I traded Ken for G.I JOE :)

I couldn't be happier with him, four going on five years, I'm stuck with the dork. \

Quote of the Day: "What is more deadly a gun or a thought? A gun gives you the opportunity, but a thought pulls the trigger." -Unknown

But I'll try to update by this time next week, if all goes well I will! I'll try to make that a common thing!

But love you all! Thanks for reading!

Vote! Comment!