(1)

"Breathe, in and out. In and out," Kane says as I squeeze his hand harder, this time I yank him close to my face.
"I swear to God if you say that to me one more time, I going to break your fingers." I growl and his eyes widen as he backs up again but doesn't release my hand.

"Well then," Kane says sarcastically in a hurt voice, Max snickers at him but is concentrated on me.

"Where is Jason?" I cry out frantically now as emotions run through my body, another contraction hitting hard.
"He'll be here soon Mia, I promise. He wants to talk to you, stop blocking him." Derek pipes, I glare at him and he scratches the back of his neck before walking away.

"He shouldn't have sent me home!" I growl letting out a scream.
"Yeah, he can be pretty stupid." Eric laughs, all of us turn to him, his smile dropping as he turns around staring at the wall.

"Mia, breathe, relax. Jason will be here, he's on his way already." Max says soothingly as he rubs the back of my hand trying to keep me calm. To bad it doesn't actually help, this pain is excruciating.

"Hello Mia, my name is Doctor Robins and I'll be helping you through all this." A women speaks giving me a friendly smile in which I try to return.
"You are already dilating, so soon you should be able to push enough for the baby to get through, maybe another half an hour." She says and I let out a groan. One, from the fact I have pain for another half an hour, and two, because Jason still isn't here.

"You know, I don't like the fact your mate is screaming at me, because you won't speak to him." Max counters and I don't say a word.
"One, I'm angry, two I'm in pain, you really think I want to deal with a frantic Jason?" I wonder and he shrugs.

Fifteen minutes go by and my contractions get harder as the baby is almost ready to enter the world.

"Where's Jason?" I shout as I start hyperventilating again, and a second later my door opens revealing Alec and Nick.
"He is getting scrubs on, he'll be here in a minute." Nick says coming over and kissing the top of my head as well as Alec.

A second later my door slams over and into the wall.

"Aw," Jason whines staring at the door he just broke he tries pulling it of the wall and it comes straight off. He oh so graciously buts it back on his hinges and gently shuts the door.
"That wasn't suppose to happen." Jason says giving the door a once over before looking at us all, quickly he comes to my side.

"How is everything? Dammit, I'm so sorry, Mia. I love you, I love you so much." Jason says kissing me briefly, holding my hand.
"It's fine, don't worry about it. I love you too." I say with the best smile I can gather in my pain. The Doctor comes in from the other door in my room with a smile.

"Our door is busted, Alpha." She narrows her eyes as Jason shrugs, she comes over to me and begins to check my dilation as a contraction hits. I let out another cry as Jason kisses my forehead.

"You are ready to begin pushing Luna, are you ready?" Doctor Robins says and I nod taking a deep breath. Jason holds my hand tightly as Doctor Robins counts and I begin to push.

***

"Boy or girl?" Nick wonders as now everybody is back in crowding around Jason and I as we lay in bed, holding our baby against my chest.

"Guys, meet Mason Samuel, our baby boy." Jason says with a huge grins as they all congratulate us and gather around to see our bright blue eyed baby.
"Jason's eyes, Mia's brown hair." Alec says and I nod, and it's true, Mason is a beautiful combination of us both.