Chapter 1: Arrival

Hi! This is my first story on this profile! I really hope you all enjoy this story. I'm liking my ideas for it so far.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack

"You are now free to move about the cabin"

I sigh, getting up and stretching along with everyone else in the plane. I knew flying here was going to make my sleep schedule screwed up, since it was no later according to the time when I left.

I wait until some people leave, and a lady courteously let me go by. I give a small smile and grab my bag, walking out.

I walk out and finally smell something fresh rather than pressured air. I started walking off and turned my phone off airplane mode. I had a text.

Markimoo: I'm gonna be late! I'm so sorry dude. I fell asleep. I'm leaving now.

He sent that ten minutes ago. I chuckle at his text and send a quick one back.

Me: That's fine, I'm going to grab something to drink real quick that will keep me up. Time zone switch :P

I clicked my phone off and started walking until I could find someplace with hot chocolate or something.

I just settled on a soda machine and got an energy drink. It would probably only last me an hour or two but that's an hour or two to talk to Mark.

I slowly walk myself over to the baggage claim. I hear someone say my name behind me. It was a kid.

"Jack! *pant* Jack!"

"Thomas get back here! Stop bothering the guy!" He didn't listen to his mom and ran towards me anyways.

"Hey there lad." I say once he reaches me.

"You're accent is so much more exciting in person!" He says excitedly.

"Thomas, seriously? I'm so sorry sir." She apologizes to me.

"Ah, it's fine ma'am. I've had people tackle me to try to get my attention. This is fine." I say. She looked a little surprised.

"Could you sign my shirt for me Jack?" Thomas asks.

"Yeah, but I don't have anything to write with.." I tell him.

"Mom let me have your sharpie. Your grocery list sharpie" He was desperate. It made me laugh.

She gave it too me, I have her a thank you nod. He unzipped his jacket, to reveal a Markiplier shirt. I chuckle, and sign it, along with "LIKE A BOSS" next to it. I hand the marker back to his mom.

"Okay Thomas, he's probably busy since he just got here, let's go." His mom takes his arm.

"Okay, bye Jack!" He says. I laugh and wave. They started walking back and I went to baggage. Luggage started rolling off as soon as I got there. The fastest I've ever had it.

I just waited for people to get theirs, then I looked for my bags. And I found both of mine. I had two because I knew I'd be here for a while, and I wanted to take some things home.

I sat down in a chair watching he entrance, to watch when he was arriving.

And about ten minutes later, he walked in the doors.

Now, just to make sure everyone knows, I haven't seen Mark in a while. A long while.

He was looking at his phone, and around for me.

"Mark!" I got up and ran towards him. He looks up and saw me. He smiled and opened his arms for a hug, I ran right into them. Some people looked, and some people dismissed us.

"Jack! How's it been man?" He asks with a bright smile. I then remembered yelling his name, about ten seconds a go. I regretted it now, only in my mind.

My face was about to go blank, but I faked it for a moment. "It's been good man. How've you been?" I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Eh it's been good. Pretty much all the same." He says. At least he was being truthful.

We walked over and got my bags and went to his car. He got into the car and started driving off.

We talked about how our lives have went, and how our other friends are. Well, he did most of the talking. I didn't mind though, it was nice. To just sit back, and listen.