Chapter 20 - May / 1970 - Ten years of friendship / mysterious man.

Start from the beginning

Shortly after Roger arrived. He greeted Lyla. Then she hugged me and said he was impressed:

- You look beautiful, Yasmine. - He smiled. - A truly princess.

- Layla helped me in hairstyle. - I smile. - You are too beautiful, Rog.

He really was.

Roger wore a black jeans, shoes, black shirt. His blue eyes were brighter and his wavy hair my God. Roger would kill any girl with her beauty and smile.

- Have fun ones. - Layla smiled kissing the face of Roger and mine.

- Thank you for Layla help. - I smile.

- Friends are for it. Good evening. - She said going toward his room.

- Good evening Layla. - Roger smiled.

- Good night friend. - I smile.

- Let's Yasmine? Are nine o'clock now. I left the reservation for the nine-thirty.

- Come on.

We left the apartment and got into his car. At half past nine on we come to the restaurant. The waiter took us to our table on the second floor. The restaurant is huge. A very expensive decoration. It is simply charming.

We sat us and the waiter asked what we wanted to drink. Roger said to bring a bottle of dry red wine, while we choose to eat.

- Rog, you take your iron pills today?

- I took my dear, I'm taking care of myself. - He smiled. - Long time do not take anything alcoholic since leaving the hospital, but today I will open an exception. I promise not to get drunk.

- And not to get drunk. - I smile. - You have to take me back later and tomorrow morning is your race car, do not forget. I can give?

- Not Yasmine, you will accompany me in the race. Will not win any prize but I want to test my driver skills on a race track.

- Call one of the guys to be with you in the car.

- And I do not want you with me. Wow, you promised. It will be an adventure. You will love.

- Okay God protect us..

He kissed my hand smiling.

The waiter brought the wine filling our glasses.

- They choose what will ask for dinner? - He asked.

- I want penne pasta in white sauce with cod pieces. - I said.

- I want lasagna four cheeses with a steak parmigiana. - Roger asked.

- Ok Soon their orders will be here..

- Rog I brought money. I will help you to foot the bill.

- Not Yasmine. Today's on me.

- It's not right, Roger. - Said pouting.

- Course is. - He smiled at me. - If I could do more things for you, but one day I will make all your wishes, Yasmine.

- Rog stop it. I said you do not. Their friendship is enough.

- I'll give you everything you deserve Yasmine. - smiled winking at me.

Soon our dinner arrived. We ate and talked about our week, the band, college. We take wine. We laughed at the insane jokes that Roger had. He remembered as a child that his grandfather had porn jokes for him. Why since childhood Roger was always naughty. My friend takes no way. Roger took his machine to take pictures. Like today had no Vick to take our photos, he asked the waiter to take some.