Special ;)

That one special I promised you for the start of the third book is here. Finally. This has nothing to do with the plot. ~ means there's a time skip. This is all in one day (except the ending) so there's no point saying how long the skip is.

Sebastian's P.O.V

I never particularly cared for my own birthday. Birthdays never had much meaning in Hell, neither did our date of death. Sure, we get a year older, but when you're over a thousand years old, like me, you tend to forget you even had a birthday in the first place. "How old will I be today?" I asked myself as (Y/N) prepared for the day in our bathroom. "I've no idea," I said in amusement, carefully cutting at my hair with a pair of scissors even though I knew it would just grow back again in a matter of hours. The bathroom door opened and out stepped my beautiful wife wearing a lovely (E/C) dress to complement her (H/L) (E/C) hair and shining (E/C) eyes. "What are you doing?" She asked, twirling a lock of my hair around her finger. "Master's future mother-in-law, the Marchioness, doesn't appreciate the length of my hair, and it has grown much too long anyway." She nodded and I moved out of the way, allowing her to sit down in front of the simple, wooden vanity and attempt to tame her wild, morning hair. "Allow me, darling," I whispered in her ear, gently prying the brush from her hand and brushing it through her hair. She closed her eyes and leaned back, clearly enjoying the feel of me brushing her hair. I started running my fingers through it, gently tugging it every now and then. She hummed in satisfaction, allowing me to play with her even after I finished brushing through it. "I love you," I said softly, chuckling at her gasp as I lifted her bridal style out of her chair. I spun her around in my arms, feeling extra happy even though my birthday normally held no meaning to me. "What's up with you today?" I didn't answer her question and set her down on the ground, pressing my lips against hers passionately as my fingers tangled themselves in her hair again. "I love you too," she murmured in between kisses, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling at the ends of my already growing hair. I nibbled on her lip, begging her for to open her mouth and she quickly accepted, her tongue dancing with mine. For a reason unknown to me, my leg moved forward and curled around her own as I pulled her even closer to me, our chests pressed together. I soon pulled away for air and leaned my forehead against hers, closing my eyes as I took in her sweet scent. Our romantic moment was soon ruined by a loud ringing of a bell and I knew it was the young master. I held back a growl as I pecked (Y/N)'s lips one more time before turning away to go tend to his needs.

Your P.O.V

There was a knock on the bedroom window and you jumped in fright, snapping your head to the side to see your father staring at you with his bright green eyes. "What the hell, dad?!" You shouted after letting him in. "Is it really necessary to use... to... to use tongue?" You stared at him in shock, taking a few seconds to process what he said before cracking up laughing, playfully punching his shoulder as you exclaimed, "He's my husband, I can kiss him however I want when we're in private. I know you probably think he's some sort of sex addict, but he's not. He's very romantic and treats me like a princess." Your father sighed and pushed his glasses further up the bridge of his nose. "I know. I never would have let him marry you if he didn't." You smiled, running up to hug your father and he hesitantly wrapped his arms around you in return for a few minutes before stating that he had work to do. He jumped back out the window, turning only once to wave goodbye. "What are you waving at?" You heard in your ear as a pair of strong arms wrapped around your waist from behind. "Just a bird," you said in return.

~

The day had been rather uneventful for everyone in the manor, however Sebastian still seemed to be in such a happy mood. There was a slight skip in his step as he walked briskly throughout the manor, aiming to get each job done as fast as possible. You finally cleaned the last window and headed over to the supplies cupboard to pack away your things, only stopping to hear Sebastian singing to himself in one of the rooms. "Happy Birthday to me..." you heard him hum, and you almost poured the remaining window cleaner in your ear, not believing what you just heard. It's his birthday? Why didn't he say something? Questions raced through your mind for the rest of the day, but the most important one was: What to get him for his birthday? You thought about buying him a kitten, but he has already adopted so many strays and it could be dangerous for Ciel's allergy. "Ohh, I know!" You said to yourself at the kitchen table, earning a strange look from the other servants. Pushing away your dinner plate, you stood up and raced to your bedroom, preparing your present.

~

Sebastian's P.O.V

After washing and drying the dishes from dinner, I began to wonder where (Y/N) was. She usually waited for me at the kitchen table, sometimes having fallen asleep with her head resting on her arms. I chuckled at the thought of her sleeping at the table like the adorable kitten she was and followed the young master to bed, preparing him for a long night's rest. When all the candles through the manor were extinguished, I headed towards the bedroom, thinking that (Y/N) might have gone to sleep already. As I approached I noticed that the door was ajar and there was a dim light flickering, so I pushed open the door and almost dropped the candelabra I was still holding. I stood there, completely speechless as I stared at (Y/N) wearing an extremely short, lacy nightgown with her cat ears and tail out. Finally snapping to my senses, I set the candelabra down on the vanity and started to remove my clothing down to my pants, only watching as (Y/N) got up off the bed and walked up to me. She stood behind me, her hands brushing over my shoulders and gliding over my chest as she rested her head on my back. I shivered from her touch, struggling to speak. "Shh," she whispered. "W-what is all this?" I finally asked her, turning to face her and setting my hands on her waist. "Happy Birthday," she replied, softly kissing me on the lips. I soon deepened the kiss, pushing her backwards and moving along with her until the back of her knees hit the edge of the bed. She laid down, on the bed, beckoning me over with one finger. I slowly crawled onto the bed and made my way over to her, kissing her lustfully.

~

The next morning, I awoke to the sun peeking through a gap in the curtains, shining directly on my face. I smiled contently as I opened my eyes to see my beautiful (Y/N) in my arms, our legs tangled together after such a wonderful, steamy night. I kissed her on the forehead and her eyes fluttered open, a soft groan escaping her lips and the brightness of the sun. "Good morning, my love."

That was nice!