Chapter 14

It would mean a lot to me if you read the A/N at the end of this chapter! Please, its important to me.

Your P.O.V

Unaware of what your current state exactly was you quickly used all your strength to push Maia up against the wall, which proved to be quite simple for a reason unknown to you. Pressing the blade of your scythe to her neck you growled loudly. "Who are you and why are you trying to kill my husband!" You knew she was afraid of you, terrified in fact, her knees clacking together repeatedly as her whole body trembled. "I'm an angel, okay?! I was ordered by Claude, Hannah and Alois to kill Phantomhive's demon and take you back to their manor along with your creepy ass kid" You frowned at her words while studying the situation at hand at the same time, smirking when you noticed her eyes were shut tight and her wings were tucked in, in fact they weren't even moving at all. "When were you reborn as an angel, child?" She hung her head as if she was ashamed of her age. "Few months ago. My wings are gonna be stiff for two years" Frowning you leaned forward and spat in her face, "Why the fuck are you stupid enough to try kill anyone in this manor?!" She sighed and started to act very similarly to a certain blond reaper you met not to long ago, scratching the back of her head as she looked down and said, "Yeah, I'm under orders, remember? If I don't do it then Baldroy will die" You looked down and thought of how the only thing that seemed genuine about her was her love for Bard, but you doubt that he would still want to be with her after all this blows over. Releasing your grip you looked at her pathetically before saying, "Just get the fuck out of England before I snap your Satan damn neck" (hahaha. Get it? XD its not god damn its Satan damn? No? Awww) She nodded vigorously and bolted out of the door, having to turn sideways because of her retarded wings that were way too large for her own good. Feeling exhausted at my sudden burst of power you almost collapsed on the floor until you heard a soft groan beside you. Sebastian lay on the bed paler than ever before, his body trembling from the pain and blood loss. Feeling slightly awkward you gently touched his wound, earning a hiss of pain from him, but you somehow managed to keep him still as you used your half breed healing power. While demons had their powers and reapers had theirs (which were usually enhanced when wielding a death scythe, by the way), you yourself had a special kind of healing power only half breeds harbor. "D-don't... you'll waste your energy" You frowned at him and lightly smacked his face using your free hand. "Excuse me, Mr I'm-Totally-Not-Dying-Right-Now, but I will do what I like," you joked sarcastically, earning a painful sounding laugh in return.

Oh god. I gotta do something about my writer's block and write a good fucking chapter for once. I've hated most of the previous chapters so much it makes me want to vomit. I just want to delete everything and start again.

Bloopers.

"Action!" "Is this where I say something about Satan?" "Damn it, Reader-chan!"

*In a crowd and can't find Alois* "Booty shorts are half price!" *nothing* "CLAUDE LOVES CIEL PHANTOMHIVE!!!" *random screaming from across the street* "There he is"

"Act-" "Sebastian, where the fuck is my fucking tea?" "Really?" *face palm*

"Action... Where's Sebastian and Reader-chan?" "Five meters up my ass! Nah they're probs just fucking in the closet or something"

"I got a question: how the hell did Bard get a girlfriend without blowing her up first?"

*in a crowd and can't find Author-chan* "I HATE ANIME!" *buildings blow up* "WHOEVER SAID THAT WILL DIE AT THE HANDS OF MY KRAKEN!!!!" *awkward silence* "Run"

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ!
So I know I've been nagging about this for some of the previous chapters but its really starting to bug me now. I don't wanna seem rude, I love you guys! But this one shot boom that you said yay for isn't going very well. I need requests. People think it isn't such a big deal, that I can just write whatever, but no. It's not like that. I don't know how to get you to enjoy the one shot book without knowing what you want. This isn't like my series. This is a book where YOU get to tell ME what YOU want to happen! So, if you want to request anything, PLEASE DO! I will keep your request anonymous if you want!

Sorry if I seem like a jerk here, but I've been really stressed lately. I've been super pissed off and depressed about everything and just thinking that you guys might be hating my one shot book and any of my other books just makes me feel so much worse.