Crazy Dream

"I don't think we should do this Natalia.." I said looking in her lustful eyes and looking nervously at her pink, full lips . As she held onto my waist, I had my arms wrapped around her neck . "Shh.. You talk too much Alex" she says before slowly leaning in while biting her lip . As her lips grew closer and closer my heart pounded faster, and faster . Before her lips could touch mine she stopped and looked at me "Alex... Alex..... Alexx!" She kept saying before I could reply everything around started to fade away . I opened my eyes and saw my little sister, Taylor, shaking me . "Alex! Mom says get up for school!" She says and walks out my room . I looked around my room trying to recapture that dream . "whoa... That was some dream..." I said lowly to myself and got up to get ready for school .

I got up and walked into my bathroom . I did my hygiene and stuff and got out the shower . After I got out the shower I started to get dressed . I bet your wondering who I am . Well, my name is Alexandria Faith Perez . I'm 16 years of age, I am almost a Junior in high school, I have three great best friends, and I have an amazing boyfriend . His name is Chresanto August . That's my bae ! Anyways, my three best friends are Rayan, Craig, and Natalia . Yes, Natalia from in that dream . After I got ready my big brother Jacob called my little sister Taylor and I to get in the car so we could head to school . Soon as we all got into his green colored mustang that had a black peace sign decoration on the sides, he sped off quickly to Taylor's elementary school .

Jacob parked the car and walked Taylor in and told her have a good day and that we would pick her up after school . He soon jogged back to the car and got in and drove to our school . He's a Senior in my school and so is my boyfriend, Craig, and Rayan . The car soon came to a stop and we were in front of the school . I grabbed my school bag and got out . I started to walk to the front doors of the school but someone pulled me off to the side . I looked up at the person and it was my boyfriend . "Chres," I said with a sigh of relief . "You scared me baby" . He smiled and held my waist . "I'm sorry baby," he said looking in my eyes . "I just missed my baby is all ." I smiled and said "I missed u too babe ." I looked at his big, plump, juicy lips just inches away from my reach . He leaned in slowly and so did I . Our lips collided with each others and it was like kissing a cloud . His lips were so soft and tender . His hands were at my waist and mine were wrapped around his neck . He sucked on my bottom lip softly, and lightly pulling at it as we kissed . But before I could except his entrance, all we heard in our ears were "BOO !!!" . That scared the heck out of us, making us pull away and yelp .

We looked to our left and saw it was Natalia . She was laughing super hard, along with her boyfriend Craig, and our best friend Rayan . I rolled my eyes at them and turned to walk into our school building . As I walked Natalia came up to my side . "Alex, are you really mad at me for saving you from getting swallowed ?" She joked . I just kept walking .

I wasn't mad . I was just annoyed . She always does that, she ruins our moments like that all the time . I walked in the school and went straight to my locker . I stood in front of my locker and put in my combination . I swung the door open and put my book away and got books out for my next class . "Come on now Alexandria, it was just a joke" obviously it was Natalia trying to apologize . I looked at her "Why do you always do that Nat?" I said calling her by her nickname . "I was just playing around Alex, I'm sorry" she said with her adorable puppy eyes and putting her arms out for a hug . I chuckled lightly and rolled my eyes then gave in to her cuteness and hugged her tight . "Its okay, you are forgiven," "Yay !" She cheered happily . I pulled away from the hug and looked at her . "But next time you wont be forgiven so fast okay?" . She smiled "Okay, I missed u best friend!" I giggled "Why does everyone keep saying they missed me, its was just the weekend, I didn't die" I giggled and then Chres walked up behind me and held my waist .

"Cause we just missed you baby" . I blushed at his comment . We all walked to class and sat in our seats for our first class of the day which is music, the BEST class ever . Our teacher Mrs.Classie walked in with her smiling and bubbly self . She's so fun . Like, she teaches some days and then some days lets us do nothing but talk, make out, draw, make out, and mostly, make out . "Good morning class !" she greeted happily . "Good morning Mrs.Classie" we greeted back happily . "Okay, today, I don't feel like doing anything so just talk amongst your selves and relax . " she said sitting at her desk going on her iPhone 5 and texting her fingers away . All of a sudden, Chres pulled me on his lap and held me . I smiled and kissed his cheek . I sware, I love him .

Natalia's POV~*~

Helloooo . My name is Natalia Faith Simmons . Yes, my dad is Rev Run . Don't fan girl me please thank you ! Well I'm 16, a Junior in high school, I have the three greatest best friends, and I have the best boyfriend ever . His name is Craig Crippen . He's the best thing that has happened to me . We've been together for three years now, since I was a Freshman . He's a Senior like Chres, Jacob and Rayan . Well, I'm a tomboy girl . I LOVEEE Jordans, snap backs, and boy clothes period . And Craig loves it . He thinks its sexy the way I look in his clothes (; . At the moment right now me and Craig were in the back of the room just talking and stuff .

"So how was your weekend bae ?" he asked while running his fingers threw my hair . "It was boring without you baby," I pouted "I missed you a lot baby" I said putting my face in his chest "Aww baby," he pulled close "I'm here now" I looked up at him . "Okay." He rubbed my back. "What are we doing after school." He asked "Eh I don't know, what you wanna do ?" "Lets go chill at my house, my mom and dad miss you" he chuckled "Okay, I'm staying for dinner?" "Most likely baby." He said rubbing my back softly and soothingly .

:*:<Lunch Time>:*:

Our classes were going by quick today . Right now we were at lunch . The gang was here me, Alexandria, Chres, Craig, and Rayan . Jacob was with his girlfriend at a different table . We were sitting and talking . Well all except for Alex and Chres who sucking each others faces like there was no tomorrow . The rest of us were trying not to gag and watch . "So, uh what movie are we going to see guys?" Rayan asked referring to the plans we all made to go to the movies this Friday . "I don't know, but it better not be no fucking scary movie !" I say folding my arms . "But why bae, you know I'm gonna be there to hold you." Craig said with a few chuckles turning them into laughter . "Because last time, I had nightmares for days and you had to spend the night at my house for a week so I couldn't have panic attacks in my sleep !!" I said getting scared and a loud . "Ahhhh !!! You a pussy !!" Rayan said laughing hard clenching his sides . "Shut the fuck up Rayan ! Don't make me cut yo ass ! You know your pussy ass was crying when we were at my house watching 'The Notebook' at my house !! So talk some more shit !" I said vivid and mad . Him and Craig had their mouths open wide . I pushed Craig's jaw up so his mouth was closed . "Close your mouth babe, you'll catch flies."  I giggled and then Alex and Chres finally pulled away from sucking each others face . "Ayee, stop that cursing Nat." I rolled my eyes and looked at Craig . "Babe, its time for our next class, lets go guys."

We all rose up from our seats and walked to the girls and boys locker room . Alex and I went in the girls locker room and walked up to our gym lockers . We both started to change into our gym clothes . I took my shirt and pants off along with my sneakers . As I was getting undressed I took a peek at Alex, when I peeked I saw she didn't have on a shirt, and no shorts . Her body was so amazing and great . She had amazing curves that make you want to break your neck to look at . I bit my lip lightly and then put my attention on getting ready . I put on my gym shorts and school logo gym shirt along with my Converse sneakers . After that I put my hair in a tight bun and waited on Alex's sexy self to be finished-- wait, WHAT DID I JUST SAY !?

 _________________________________________________________________

How was that !?

Did you like it !?

Hey guys,

Comment and vote and you will get another chapter !!! Love u guys !!! Peace !!

 Comments~ 5

 Votes~ 7

 We Love You Our Little Beauties !!

~TrendyChicka's!