"I have some that would help! I'm not a herbalist or anything but I learned a few things then and there" she thanked you as you gave her some of your herbs from your bag. You watched the way she treated her wound; she was clearly an expert in doing this.

While you spoke to Shirayuki, you heard someone's foot steps from behind. You kept your sight on Shirayuki to pretend that you didn't hear them approaching. Along with the footsteps, you heard the sound of a sword being pulled out.

Shirayuki wasn't paying attention since she was seeing if she had all her items in her bag.
Once the person was right behind you, you turned around and kicked the sword out of his hand. You quickly grabbed one of your weapons and jumped on his back. You put one of your blades on his neck while clinging yourself on his back. He then slowly put is hands up as he knew he had no other choice.

"Whoa whoa, I surrender." The male with white hair nervously said.

"Who are you?" You demanded an answer but were interrupted by Shirayuki.

"Zen!!" She yelled with a huge smile on her face.

"Zen?" You jumped down from his back and fixed your clothes.

"Yes, this is Prince Zen!" She politely introduced him to you.

"Prince?!" You eyes widen at the fact you put your blade on a prince's neck.

"Zen, this is f/n! She saved me from that guy who tried to sell me!" She pointed at the unconscious male on the ground.

"My apologizes for almost attacking you, I was being cautious. I heard footsteps and you wielding your sword. I was just protecting her and myself" you slightly bowed. 

"It's okay, I sounded suspicious to start with so is understandable. But, I'm very impressed, your skills are incredible." He responded giving you a smile.

"Oh, thank you so much!" You smiled back. You trained so hard and it was nice to hear people compliment you.

"What do you do?" He wondered as he put his sword up.

"What do I do?" You repeated trying to find an answer for his question.

"Yeah like are you an assassin or something?"

"Oh no." You chuckled.
"I guess I'm just just a huntress."

"I see. Well let us take you home, to show my gratitude for saving Shirayuki." He offered as grabbed Shirayuki's hand.

"Yes that's the least we can do for helping me." Shirayuki added with a smile.

"Oh I'm okay! I don't have a home, I just move around." You responded putting up your weapons.

"What?!" Shirayuki and Zen yelled in unison.

"It's no big deal!" You quickly added.

"But it's soon going to get cold!" Shirayuki said with a frown on her face.

"I'm used to it I guess." You shrugged hoping they didn't start pitying you.

"Would you like to spend the night at the castle?" Zen genuinely asked.

"No, I'm totally fine! Really!" You tried to speak but Zen interrupted you.

"Please f/n. If not, how about we take you to Clarines? It's warm and beautiful." They felt bad that you were homeless so they tried their best to bring you near them.
Zen wanted to thank you by offering a place to stay.

"I'll accept the ride to Clarines." You then finally gave in since it was just a ride after all.

After Zen tied up the criminal, you all walked back to see two other people waiting. A girl with blonde hair and a boy with blueish hair, they were also dressed nicely so you quickly assumed they were the prince's guards.

"Kiki, Mitsuhide, this is f/n. She helped Shirayuki from this jerk." Zen said introducing you to them.
They both greeted you and you did the same.
-
Arriving to Clarines, your eyes gleamed at how beautiful the country is.
"Thank you Prince Zen, for bringing me here" you were excited to explore around and find new things in this area.

"F/n. I have a question. Would you consider joining me as an aide?" Zen politely asked. He liked that you were highly skilled and wanted that kind of power for his and Shirayuki's protection.

"Thank you for the great offer but I can't accept." You responded. You were afraid of a change of pace. You also weren't used to working with others or anything in that sort.

"Please do consider it." Zen smiled and they all entered the castle gates, waving you goodbye.

You jumped on top of a tree nearby and made yourself comfortable to sleep for the night.
-
Zen arrived to his room with Kiki and Mitsuhide after dropping off Shirayuki in her room.

"Zen, are you okay?" Mitsuhide asked as he took notice of his master's facial expression.

"I need both of you to help me." He turned around, giving them a huge smile.

"Uh, what is it?" They both asked looking at him weird for his current behavior.

"Help me convince f/n to join us! Having someone with her skill can increase our strength." Zen leaned back against the wall.

"You already have us and Obi. Why add one more?" Kiki asked.

"I just feel like she'll fit in great here. She has no home, and probably no one there for her. I want to help her out. Plus Obi needs a partner!" Zen gave them a thumbs up.

Kiki, and Mitsuhide just nodded and spoke to Zen about different ways to convince you.

Hope you liked this chapter! :3