part 32: One more twist!☆

Rd was working on his laptop sitting on d bed totally engrossed in his work...
Suddenly his door opened n a figure came....rd stood up immediately...

D figure suddenly jumped on rd closing d door behind n hugged him very tightly as if he will disappear at d very next moment...

Rd too hugged d person back....soon his tee got wet....he tried to jerk d person but d person w8s not leaving him...

" my cry baby!! Don't worry everything will b fyn" he said chuckling

" sniffed*   main    sniffed*    main kabhi nahi wapas jaungi waha par sniff*    kabhi nahi...." she cried soaking his tee by her tears.

He cupped her face n chipped
" aur main tumhe wapas jaane bhi nahi dunga....bcz i will b der always"

" btw acting khub achhe se ki tumne" he teased her

" but mujhe bilkul achha nahi laga...mujhe tumhe dhokha dena pada rd.....n i...i can't think of doing dat in my dreams also...i cant betray u rd...." she again sobbed clutching his tee tightly

She clinged him like his second skin.

" sanyu it was juz a plan n u were acting ...
n i kno my cry baby wont betray me....never...n i trust u" he said wid utmost innocence n he mean it..

"But rd m impure now...he was trying to touch me...i ....i felt disgusted on him rd....i felt disgusted on myself ...how can i allow dat creep to touch me...shame on me rd shame..."

but her mouth was sealed by rd before her words cud come out...

He was sucking her upper lips...tasting her red cherry lips...even she was responding by sucking his lower lips..

.she craved for his touch from last one month....yeah one month dey were apart....from each oder to unveil dat creep in front of world...

Both left each oder after good 15 mins after dat passionate & wild kiss...

Both breathe to catch oxygen....but again sanyu took him for another kiss...he cudnt balance himself on her sudden attack hence both fell on d bed...

She caught his nape in tight grip n he held her waist protectively.... but widout breaking d kiss....

Soon she started  kissing his neck hungrily....she then attacked on his face...giving bites on his cheeks...it pained him...but he didnt hissed as he knew she was very upset by herself...

Again she attacked his neck n started giving love bites....dey were very painful...

After sometym...he felt something wet...yes she was crying...sniffing...she was guilty...guilty to hug samir...let him touch wherever he wanted...but she cudnt slap him...

Soon her sobs grew n she started crying loudly in his crook of his neck..

He cupped her face n sushed her...
" its ok....its ok sanyu...he will b behind bars soon..."

She nodded her head...

He wiped her face n made her sleep on his chest....she seemed very tired physically & mentally too....

Soon she slept on him & he kissed her hairs chipping a love u...

---------
Dawn arised & sanyu woke up on a metal....yeah he had a steel body... she smiled a bit as her nostrils hit similar male cologne...it was his...

" morning cry baby" he chuckled

She frowned...

He made her lay on d bed n came upon her & kissed her forehead...

" r u ok?" he chipped concern dipped in his jet orbs...

She juz nodded n hugged him....

Soon both freshen up & discussed about der next step to teach a lesson to dat jerk...

Sanyu gave all d papers & recordings in which she recorded his confession...

Rd took it n smirked looking at d evidence in his hands...

" now u r so gone samir mittal....RSS don't leave his prey so easily.....if  i make enemies i make sure dat dey suffer till der death & u top d list bcz u dare to risk my life ..my love sanyu"

---------------------
I guess now everyone is happy...
So dis ws my way to tease u...n my plan worked...

Some readers guessed it correctly..