part 5:Dont mess wid me!☆

Sanyu came to her cubicle n resumed her work....now no one can come between her n her dream....she sighed...

Here rd was fuming in anger...his eyes were blood shot red due to anger..

.how can some random girl come n insult him ....no...never...he cannot bow in front of any girl...

But somewhere his heart reminded him dat even he had crossed his limit in d conference room..but his anger overpowered his heart...

He started throwing all d files from his table...taking out his all frustation...

he was shouting like maniacs...thnx to d sound proof cabin dat no one outside d cabin heard nything...

"How could she say like dat...HOW COULD SHE say like dis about my family...i will not spare u agarwal..."
shouted rd on top of his voice..his anger clearly visible in his eyes...veins popping out on his forehead...

Rd left d office early to avoid sanyu...bcoz seeing sanyu in front of him would increase his anger to cloud 9...

He wanted some tym to calm his rage...

So he fixed his date wid his punching bag for tonight..

*****

Next day sanyu went to d office happily as she knew rd wud not trouble her anymore due to der last encounter...

Here rd was busy wid a meeting ...he didnt called sanyu for any work ...bcoz he didnt want to see her face also...he wanted to avoid her in every possible way...

But now she has  to go to his cabin to sign d files ...

But to her suprise he didnt even glanced at her n quitely signed d papers...

Even sanyu didnt want to face him... even   she didnt want to enter in d lions den...
she knew entering into his den he will pounce on her like a lion...

eating his favorite prey or food..n she topped his list ....but for her,  work is worship ..so she entered his cabin for her work...

But to her suprise he seemed to b calm..or it was a silence before storm...thought sanyu as she knew he will not easily leave her..

******

Next evening rd went to Sydney  for some official work...

Sanyu sighed dat she need not to find ways to avoid him...

******
Here rd ws totally engrossed in his work in Sydney as he knew divulging himself into d work will help him to divert his mind from sanyu....

Soon his work was completed n was back to India...
He was on d way to his home but he stopped his car on a lonely road...

He saw dat a girl is being surrounded by goons ..dey were looking  her at lustfully  ....

d girl was helpless...he felt disgusted on d goons ..
d anger rose in him..

.he immediately started beating d goons black n blue ...

he was  beating dem continuously...dey were hell scared of rd so dey ran away from der for der lives...

Rd also ran behind dem but dey disappeared in d darkness...

Rd came to d spot where d girl ws sitting n crying holding her head between her hands..her clothes were tored ...her hairs messed... she was sobbing very hard...

When he came near he kept his hand on her shoulders....d girl looked up ...rd was shocked to see d girl in front of her...she was none oder than sanyukta...

Rd didnt know whether he shud help her or not...his heart said to help her but mind denied...

but he listened to his heart ...no matter whatever sanyu said to him but he was not in favor of risking a girls dignity...

He removed his blazer n covered  her..

Sanyu was shocked wid rds behaviour She thought rd ws rude,  arrogant ,jerk,  mcp but  dis side of rd was new to  sanyu...

She was unable to get up as her body was bruised by d goons...

Rd helped sanyu  to get up ...he held her by her shoulder....his hot breathes fanning  on her neck...

Both were hell uncomfortable due to der closeness....

Rd adjusted her carefully on d passengers seat....she winced in pain...
Rd:r u alright ...?
Sanyu:yes...she said softly

Rd drove his car directly to d hospital for her checkup. ..
Doctor did complete check up of sanyu...she was totally fine...doc declared ...

Rd sighed relief as sanyu was fyn...d goons did not harm her physically...

Rd exited hospital n went to d car along  wid sanyu ...he was in dellima whether to take sanyu at his place or her...

He thought to ask sanyu...but before he cud ask her ...she said
hesitatingly     "sir.. can u take me at ur place...i  m alone at home...my friend n her husband r out of station so..so.."

Rd:umm...ok u..u can stay at my place tonight...rd said wid hesitation

******

Shekhawat mansion:

When sanyu n rd reachd rds mansion ,sanyu was dumbstruck  to see d mansion...
It was not any mansion but was a palace.

Rd went upstairs n told sanyu to rest on d couch...

It was a huge mansion wid a big garden in front of it...upon entering she saw a big living room wid minimum furniture...but yet beautiful...giving good view of garden..

Her trance was broken by rd...
He gave his t shirt n a jeans to change as her clothes were tored...

Rd:wo take dis clothes n change it ..till then i ll arrange sumthing to eat...
Sanyu saw d clothes n looked confusingly at rd...

Rd:now what...?

Sanyu:ye mere size k nahi hai..its too big...she said showing him d tee

Rd:maine kab kaha ki yeh tumhare hai..these r mine clothes...pehle pata hota ki tum aanewali ho toh...main shopping karne jaata...he said sarcastically...

Sanyu:its ok...i ll manage it...(in mind)khadus !!!

Rd:hmm...u stay in dis room ...he said showing room attached to living area...

Later dey had der food n called it a night...