part6:My nightmare!☆

At mid night rd  came to her room just to check whether she needed something...

As he entered her room ,he saw sanyu sweating profusely evn in d AC...

She was murmuring something....to hear clearly he went near her bed ..

.she was continuously mumbling
" pls chodo...ch...chodo mujhe...help somebody help me..pls leave me..main...main aisi ladki nahi hoon "

Rd thought she is scared becoz of d incident happened hours ago....

Rd curled his fingers into her hairs to calm her down...n to his surprise she was calming under his touch...

He decided to sleep on d couch in d room to keep a check on her n leave early before she wakes up..

Next day sanyu woke up late due to effect of medicine n came out of room hurriedly wearing same tored dress....

Rd was sitting on d couch sipping his coffee ready to leave for office.. when he saw sanyu coming out wearing same torned dress..

Rd:kaha jaa rhi ho...? he asked in his bossy tone

Sanyu:wo...main ghar jaa rhi hoon...office bhi toh jaana hai..i wanna change my clothes..

Rd:aise kapde pehen k jaogi bahar..?

She looked at her clothes..torned eveywhere...barely hiding her skin...

Sanyu:i ll manage ...

Rd: i know how u will manage...jaise kal manage kiya tha...right...he said as a matter of fact..

Sanyu:wo..wo..

Rd didnt let her continue further...

Rd:come down fast ...m dropping u ...n grabbed his keys inside his pocket ...n went down..

Sanyu:sadu..thik se baat bhi nahi karne aati isse...
god ji kaisa insaan hai ye...ek taraf meri insult karta hai aur dusri taraf meri help bhi krta hai...
urggh.. i ll becum mad bcoz of him..

Rd came back when sanyu  was blabbering wid herself

Rd:madam ...chalna hai ki nahi?  ...ya mera ghar itna pasand aaya hai ki yahi settle hone ka irada hai...aur yeh apne aap se baat karna band karo....aise logo ko pagal kehte hai..

Sanyu:wo nahi ...m coming

Rd:n yaa no need to come to office today...take rest...

Soon rd dropped sanyu at her apartment n left for d office...