"Right this way, I'll show you her room first." I nodded again and followed her. I couldn't help but watch Alex as she snuggled into me. Once we reached her room, I laid her onto her bed and pulled the covers up her small body. "Is she your girlfriend?" Mary asked as we left her room. "Yes." I said without hesitation as I closed the door behind me. "So if I asked her she'll say the same thing?" She was being flirty and way to nosey. "Probably not, but I don't care." I snapped. She nodded and her smile dropped.

"This will be your room, a doctor would be back any second, so make yourself comfortable Mr......?" She said gesturing for me so finish. "Sebastian." I Said as I sat on the bed. She Smiled and clicked her heel. "Well Sebastian, I'll be on the other side of the hall in my office. So feel free to yell my name if you need any help. I mean Any... help." She twirled a strand of her hair and batted her eyes. EW what is she like 30? "How old are you?" I unexpectedly voiced my thought.

It must've caught her off guard as well, because she looked slightly shocked. "Oh, Umm I'm 22, why?" I laid back on the bed as I took off my suit jacket and shoes. She sent me googly eyes and I sighed. "Because you look older than your age, maybe it's all of the makeup caked up on your face. There is such a thing as a LIMIT. But hey I mean you don't look a day over 40!" I looked at her in her eyes and she smiled. "Thanks! Wait was that an insult?" I nodded and she shrugged. "I'm used to them, anyways," she walked towards me and put her manicured hand on my chest. "I should go, but here's my number. I'll be across the hall. She leaned forward to kiss my cheek but I shoved her away.

She doesn't care if I have a girlfriend or not. Thot. "Ooo, violent?" She bit her lip and I scoffed. "Can you get out?" I said as I glared at her. There is no telling who all she has been touching all day. How did she get this job? She winked and left the room. I rested my head on my pillow and closed my eyes. Images of me shooting the security guard instantly rushed into my head. Does that make me a murderer? What if the bullet didn't hit him? It could've hit Alex, Hunter Amy Sam? Or Me. Maybe I'm thinking too hard. Then again I could go to jail. Was it even Self-defense?

Amy P.O.V.

I was lying down on the uncomfortable bed waiting for a doctor. On Que, a tall brown guy walked in. He looked good to be a doctor, but he wasn't on my mind I was thinking about Sam and my aching backside.

"Good evening Ms. Wilson. My name is Marvel and I'll be your doctor for tonight. Anything hurting?" I nodded and raised up. He asked where and started inspecting me. "Tell me about how you got your injury." He said as he checked my heartbeat.

"Umm well, tonight was our homecoming and it was very interesting....shooting and stabbing was well involved. It would be a bit fuzzy to hear, all those dead people that came in.... came from the same place. But, uh well I was helping my friend who was in a tight spot and close to meeting death, so I was thrown down to the ground. I hit my head and all but I don't know what happen after. My whole backside hurts because I fell kind of hard." I hesitated.

He seemed interested in what I was saying. "Wait so everybody came from the same homecoming dance?" I winces as he poked my back in several spots. "Yes." "Well I'm sure I'll hear more about this tonight so I won't pester you, but I can tell your in a lot of pain, so I'll prescribe you some pain pills- oh, does your head hurts as well?" He asked as I winced when my head hit the pillow.

"Yes it hurts worse than anything else." I raised back up and he inspected it. "You might have a small concussion." He said as few other things but my head was way to woozy to understand. I just nodded and he patted my shoulder and left the room.  "Rest Ms. Wilson."

I closed my eyes as the door clicked and my thoughts drifted to my friends as darkness took over me.

Marcus (Sam dad) P.O.V.