my life n my princess(edited)

INLINE COMMENTS ARE MY FAVOURITE...SO PLEASE DO MORE AND MORE COMMENTS.

"Aru... where are you" .. I called her for the third time and pretended as I can't see my 2-year-old angel...
but I knew she was hiding under the table

"Aru comes beta have milk.. don't u want to be a strong girl like ur dad"...

I hit the right cord as I knew now my angel will come running

N here she is.. standing in her cute minion top and cute shorts...

Aru (A): Mumma I m stlong gall ...see my takat... 💪
( Mumma I am strong girl..see my takat)( energy)

she showed me her cute hands making me go all aww over her cuteness...

Nandini (N): wow my aru is sooo strong you want to be like papa na...
I asked her and she bobbled her head with a cute smile

N: Then please have this milk .. isme bht takat h..

A: succhi.. she asked sinking in the new found fact..

N: mucchi.. i too said with a do you know face

And she agreed to drink this energy drink..

so i made her sit on my lap n fed her in her favourite​ minion cup( ya she is a die hard minion fan)..

After feeding her milk.. we both were watching tv when a car came and aru ran to d gate shouting..

A: papaaaaaaa.. she started jumping clapping her hand .. afterall she is papa ki pari..the princess..

Yes he was manik malhotra..my hubby.. my love.. and a monster but sweetheart but sometimes khadus .. like today ...

I  am angry with him.. he scolded me in the morning..and he can't get away with it so easily..

End of POV

Manik's​ pov..

M: princess..my doll..kaisa h mera baccha..
I asked her in baby tone.. picking her up in my arms.... Ahh she is my solace

And she showed me her biggest and cutest milky tooth smile..

I kissed her cheeks n i return she kissed me back..

This is what i need after a tiring day.. my jaan nd my kitty..my happy place..

M: kya kya kiya mera baby aaj.. i asked moving towards living area

A:mumma k saath play kiya..fil minon (minion) dekhi.. fil... And she continued telling me every single thing she did ..

M: wow.. aaj to aap bht saara fun kiye.. i said with a wow face.. and she became so happy that she hugged me tightly..

Aww..my doll.. so innocent and cute.. ya somebody said it right.. kids are god's incarnation.. thats y they can make you so happy just by a small little gestures of theirs..

And my aru .. m so lucky to have her .. in all this i missed one thing.. my jaan.. she is nowhere to be seen..where did she go.. its been about 15 mins m home but still no sight of hers..

"Jaan" i called out for her as i didn't saw my nandu bt no reply..

Jaan where are you... I called again searching for her and aru kept her head on my chest sucking her thumb..

I knw she is angry with​ me as i scolded her in the morning.. but where is she ..

I went to Pia's​ room asking about Nandini
But of no use... my sister is never in mood to help me.. instead she is more interested in creating trouble for me.. you know annoying sibblings ...

And my wife and my sister always manage to teamup against me all the time.. i don't know how come they have such a strong bond.. i tell you this nanand and bhabhi..

So ya.. she was in her team so she didn't tell me anything.. just shrugged her shoulder ...

So left with no other option i asked aru to be with pia.. and went to our room..

but nandini is not there... Where did she go..

i was about to go out when i saw something moving behind the curtain.. i looked closely and i knew she was my jaan hiding from me.... Ok now how come i not gobble her..

I slowly went near her and removed the curtain..

She is such a cute baby sometime​s.. epitome of cuteness..

My cute angry bird..

Jaan... i called her

But She just closed her eyes turning her head sideways as if she didn't saw me..

Now i sure will gobble her.. not in my control anymore..

M: jaan.. i again called her..this time she made a pout and replied..

N: hmmm..

M: sorry baby..i said holding my ears..

N: nai.. i don't want sorry.. she said with angry pout..

Awwww...

M: succhi sorry jaan.. plz maaf kardo.. see your mani is sooooooo sorry

N: ni mai gussa hu.. she said in cute tone

M: sorry baccha this time i said Holding Nandu's ears

N: nai.. this time i won't get melted.. pehle tumhe meri baat manni hogi.. she said pointing her index finger towards me..

M: ok bolo kya baat.. i said hiding my smile.. she looked such a baby..

N mjhe.. umm.. ha mujhe 5 icecream​ khilao..

M: what... 5 ni ... No...nandu tmhe sardi ho jayegi ... Its not good.. i said as i cant let her eat 5 icecreams.. she is very sensitive when it comes to cold and fever..

N :ni hogi tabyat kharab.. she cribbed like a baby.. who will say she a the mother of our child.. when she herself is a kiddo..

M : accha 2 icecreams..i tried to bargain..

N: ni 5.. no less.. mjhe bas 5 icecreams khana h ..no less samjhe.. said my stubborn queen

M: ok..but then no icecream for a week.. and finally i gaveup..

N : ok..

M: promise me..

N: promise... Saying this she hugged me tight..

Awww my cute little bunny.. if this is the happiness she get with such demands.. m all in for it .. i can do anything to see this smile and shine in her eyes

i broke the hug and took her lips for a soft but soulful kiss..

She blushed and hugged me back...

I love you jaan.. i said softly breaking the hug..

The looked at me then help me remove my coat and tie.. and her wifey mode was on..

do tell through your comments..howz it..
Please guys do comment and tell me the point you like the most

Waiting..