Chapter 4

~Lucy pov~

I was walking in to school when I saw levy I ran over to her but she was with gajeel then I saw Mira behind a bush I walk over to her and hid with her "oh hi Lucy, I'm just watching levy and gajeel,I hope gajeel asks her out I'm so excited for gale hehehe" she said with a huge smile and staring at them listing closely to what they r talking about "geez mirajane and her otp I wonder if she has one for me?" I thought.

~Natsu pov~

"Ugh a other boring day at school" I said to jellal (I don't think I spelt it right) I wonder where Lucy is? "Natsu r u...okay u have been starting off into space a while now? Jellal said waving his hand in front of my face "sorry just thinking that u and Erza would make a CUTE couple" I so as while laughing " really u think so I was thinking of asking her out but I didn't know when" she said looking at Erza which was with Wendy and charla.
"Oi oi jellal, Erza is coming over here when see gets here I will say I will be back and leave u to to talk Alone, gigigigi" I said with a evil smirk " Natsu what r u planning to do" jellal said looking confused at me, "hehe just wait and see" I said looking at Erza who was In front of us "oh....hey...Erza....how...r...u...doing...today?" Man I swear I have never seen jellal talk like that maybe he really does like her haha "well I have got to go by the way Erza have u seen Lucy today" I said looking around to find her. " oh yea I did see her, she is behind that bush with Mira looking at levy and gajeel talking to each other" Erza said pointing at the bush where she is. " thx Erza see u later" I Sadi waving as I ran towards the bush.

~mirajane pov~

Oh is that Natsu running this way OMG could it be NALU "hehehehehheh oh hey Natsu why r u here"I said with a cheesy smile "oh hi Mira I was just looking for um...." Natsu said blushing and looking away. "Looking for.....Lucy" I said stand ping in front of him looking at Lucy, "so what if I am why r u hiding behind a bush looking at those to!" Natsu said as he points to levy and gajeel who finally found us then they walk away together, yep they r dating now
"Sorry Natsu I have to go" I said pointing to laxus. Good luck Natsu and Lucy.

~Lucy pov~

"So umm...Lucy....what r u doing behind this bush" The salmon boy said not even looking at me which made me feel kinda sad, "I was looking for Mira and levy and I found Mira but she was hiding so I asked her what she was doing then she pointed to levy and gajeel talking so sat with her so she can watch her otp,gale" I said while walking in front of him and made him look at me "oh...ok" Natsu said turning away
"Hey Natsu r u okay" I said starting to tear up because he keep ignoring me which I thought he doesn't like me any more.

~Natsu pov~

I then look at Lucy after she said that but she was crying I guess she thought I was ignoring her I moved closer to her and pulled her in for a hug "I'm not ignoring u Lucy it's just that this boy told me him likes u and I didn't like it" I said as she was still in my arms "and why didn't u like anyone having a crush on me?" Said my blonde friend as she looked up at me...."shit what did I get myself into"I thought nervously ok I will say it NOW "l-Lucy it's b-because I L-l-l-like you" I started but then looked away so she didn't she my face "R-really u like me?" She said I could tell she was in shock "y-y-yea I do" I said looking at her but she was about to cry but she was smiling at the same time "I like u too!!Natsu!!!" I was in shock from her words then her hug I bet I was blushing or smiling like a idiot again. She was too cute.

~Erza pov~

I looked over at Natsu and Lucy and saw them hugging "yas!!!!!!! Mira NALU is in business" i said so loud jellal was looking at me weird "umm Erza I was wondering..." Jellal said looking at the ground..."oh shit here it comes he will probably say I can not be ur friend anymore ur too weird" I thought "would u go out on a date with me tomorrow night" I looked at him in shock not thinking he would say that "yes!!!!i would love too" Mira was probably near by watching and say "jerza" over and over again.

~mirajane pov~

"Jerza,jerza,jerza,jerza.......oh look at that a guess NALU is finally is business hehehehehheh my plan is working" I said with my otp grin hehehehe "oh shit Erza coming see probably saw me when I saw Natsu hugging Lucy shit I'm dead" I thought hiding behind the bush "hey Mira I got a date tomorrow" I thought I heard wrong but it was a Erza skipping she has a DATE with who oh that right "JERZA!!!!" I said gigging "Mira shhhhhhh"Erza said coving my mouth her face was so red.

Homeroom

~ Natsu pov ~

Omg Lucy likes me only me hehe "yo Gray guess what" I said waving to me raven hair friend "what flame-brains?!?" "Lucy likes me" I said smiling like a Baka again "r u too even dating unlike me and juvia u too r just very good friends haha" the raven hair boy said I got angry then walked to the back of the classroom to Lucy who was talking to levy. "Um...l-l-Lucy would u like to be my girlfriend" I started but levy was in shock "shit I forgot she was right there" I thought "yes I would love to" my NEW blonde girlfriend said then levy stood on the table yelling "Natsu is dating Lucy!!!!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I'm trying to write more if u have any good ideas for the next chapter follow my Instagram account
Lucy_fairytail17n thank you love u