Challenge 28 - Hybrid Romance

*** Fellow SciFans!

We are considering a new method of judging for our challenge entries that involves reader input. Yes! We're letting you guys decide the winner from a short list of finalists. Points will be allocated in order of your preference for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place entries. Thank you in advance and we hope you enjoy. For the Judging Form, please click ***Judging Form***

With the approaching Valentine's Day in mind, we'd like you to explore romance among all of the sub genres. But there's a catch.

Here's the stipulation: one of the pair (in your story) must be Human!

Prompt:

'A glitch on a Dating Site starts pairing Humans with Non-Humans - Androids and Synthetics etc.'

Writers, your task is to elaborate on what happens on their blind date/rendezvous!

Word count on this is 1500 maximum. The story you put together has to be Written in English, be Sci-Fi of course, but again, can be any sub genre you like and should be PG13 (not mature) rated. The challenge starts now, 29th January, and you have until the end of 12th February 2016 to complete your entry.

If you don't post your link, or the story is late, you won't be considered entered. Only one entry per person please, and it has to be a new story, not one that you've previously posted on Wattpad. (A new part of a collection is acceptable).

We are also doing things differently from now on - regarding how we accept your submissions. Writers, please continue to tag your story with #SciFriday and place links in the comments box.

 But, you will need to complete the brief Submission Form as well! Below this prompt is an advertisment. Below that is a thin grey rectangular bar (horizontal). Click 'External Link'. This will access the Submission Form. P.S, If You do Not complete the Submission Form, You Will Not be Entered!

Good luck!