Chapter eight :)

I woke up unsure if last night really happened. Did I hug Simon? Or was it just a dream, my imagination?

It was in my head all morning while I lay in bed on my back scrolling through Twitter. All my notifications where
'@ MirrinAyres definitely loves Simon'
'@ MirrinAyres you and Simon are cute' I wish the tweets where true. I wish I was actually cute with Simon but I'm not.

I eventually got out of bed and got ready I was wearing Leggings and my Grey Nike crew neck jumper with the sleeves rolled up a tiny bit and I had my hair in another messy ponytail.

I walked out my room as Simon walked out his, "Hey are you okay after last night?" Simon asked gently smiling at me, "Yeah much better It's stupid that I still get worked up about it, it's in the past" I smiled back as I walked behind him on the stairs, "it's not stupid" he laughed.

We walked into the kitchen one after another, "Are you sure you guys don't go out in real life" JJ teased, "Yeah JJ I'm pretty positive" I laughed "Oh that's a shame because you two would be cute" I could feel my cheeks going red as I sat down.

"Your ship name would be Sirrin or Mimon" Josh chimed in, I laughed at the thought of those names because they weren't very attractive.

"Hey Mirrin we are going out tonight you can come if you want" Josh offered but I'm not really the party type "Nah I'll just stay her, not really up for drinking tonight" I smiled looking at Josh then my phone, "Oh well you'll be missing out on alot of fun" JJ joked.

{skip to later when they are going out}

"Mirrin that's us leaving now, we will probably be out quite late" I ran downstairs, "Okay, I probably won't be up when you guys get in" I smiled. "Yeah probably not" JJ said opening the front door, "Bye" I said to them already running back up the stairs, "Byeeeee" They all shouted back at me.

****

I got woken up by the front door opening and presumed it was the guys so I re done my hair threw a jumper on and headed down the stairs to see how much of a state they had gotten themselves into.

I walked into the kitchen where Josh and Vikk sat with water and crisps. "Hey" I said adjusting my eyes to the light and sitting in a stool. "Hey Mirrin how are you tonight?" Vikk asked I smiled at how giddy he was, "I'm great thanks." I looked at Josh who looked really sober, "Simon, JJ?" I asked curious as to were they where, "They just went upstairs"

Me, Vikk and Josh stayed up for quite a bit later then we all just decided to go back to bed.

When I walked up the stairs to my room I could hear giggling coming from Simons room and my heart froze.

He had pulled a girl tonight and that girl wasn't me. I had to lie in bed and listen to Simon and this girl talk and flirt and laugh, I could even hear them kissing. I was so jealous. He clearly doesn't like me the way I like him.
___________________________
Another little short chapter. If you liked it please vote for it :))

Qotc- what's your favourite miniminter ff??
Answer- My fav Simon fanfic is probably either I didn't mean to hurt you or Saviour

Thanks for reading