21) Training

"Again!" Scott commanded after Liam had clawed a tree trunk, Liam doing no damage what-so-ever. Ever since Scott bit Liam, he's been taking the young beta out in the woods to learn control over his abilities. It's been three weeks and Liam has gotten no where. But how can he? Besides him stood a perfect boy with smooth bronze skin and soft black hair. Liam just wanted to lean in Scott's scalp and smell, taking Scott in. Liam didn't know what was going on with him. Each day, this feeling would grow and grow, making his blood boil. He hated what was happening, he shouldn't be feeling like this, he thought. Scott brought both lust and anger upon him, making him confused and frustrated.

So.

Fucking.

Frustrated.

He hit the trunk trunk while thinking. Liam didn't notice until Scott gripped his shoulder. His anger got to him; that part of the trunk missing half the wood. Scott looked at him with concerned eyes, making Liam look at the ground in embarrassment.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

What's wrong is that I hate you, Liam wanted to say.

"Nothing." Liam put his position back to the tree trunk.

"You smell frustrated." Scott blurted out.

"Because Scott, it's been three weeks and I know shit." Liam replied, sending Scott a hateful look.

"You need to focus." Scott looked at Liam with pleading eyes. Right now, Liam just wants to take the night back when Scott bit him. You distract me, Liam wanted to scream at the one he lust and hate over.

"I can't." Liam huffed. His eyes were strong on Scott.

"What's distracting you?" Scott asked.

"Lot's of things." Liam stuck his hands in his pockets, kicking the dirt with his shoe. Scott didn't say anything; the air thickening with silence.

"Is it me?" Scott asked, catching Liam off guard.

"What? Why would you say that?" Liam's heart started to race.

"Your heart beat is racing and I can smell it off of you." Liam didn't say anything, he just stood there embarrassed in front of his alpha. "It's okay Liam," Scott started. "many betas feel that way with their alpha all the time." Liam raised his head.

"They do?" Liam knitted an eyebrow.

"Totally. It's a pack thing. It makes us feel more closer and bond on another level." Scott walked closer to the blond. "I know, it's confusing and you may think you're weird for being attracted to me, but it's okay Liam." Scott gripped his shoulders.

"How can you be okay with this?" Liam asked. Scott gave a sigh, not letting go of the younger teen's shoulders.

"When Peter was my alpha, I had the same attraction even though he tried to kill my friends and I, it was something I couldn't help. It's a strong feeling. I asked Derek about it and he said it's a normal thing. I know what it's like Liam." Scott pulled Liam in for a hug. The smaller teen was obviously taken back, wrapping his arms around his alpha in an awkward motion. He felt Scott rub his palm up and down his back, making him fall into Scott more. He relaxed his shoulders, taking in the warm embrace of the taller teen. Liam lowered his head on Scott's shoulder, putting his nose between the crook of Scott's neck. He felt Scott's hand travel up along his neck and into his hair, softly brushing his fingers through forward and back. Liam purred, sending vibrations into Scott's neck.

"You like that?" Scott asked. Liam didn't reply, he just slightly nodded.

Liam felt like he was on a cloud. This feeling sending him high, his feet going soft. If this was a dream, Liam never wanted to wake up. Liam started to feel Scott's lips on his earlobe, and slight tongue gestures. Liam squirmed, giving an accidental squeal.