7) Fuck You're Cute

{aooo}

*slight smut warning*
____________

"Liam?"

"Yes, Scott?"

Scott looked nervous, which was a weird change. He hesitantly sat down next to Liam and scratched the back of his neck. He checked if the door was closed, he didn't want his mom to walk in, and sighed deeply.

Liam frowned and nervously placed his hand on Scott's knee, trying to calm him down, which was a weird situation. It made Scott smile though and Liam could hear his alpha's heartbeat go back to a normal speed. "Kira and I broke up."

Liam's eyes widened. He did his best to stop himself from smiling. "O-oh. Why?"

"We just weren't meant to be?" He shrugged and Liam nodded. For a short minute it was quiet in Scott's bedroom. That was until Scott broke the silence. "Ever- ever since I bit you, we, I mean Kira and I, we slowly drove apart."

Scott saw the panic in Liam's eyes and quickly added, "No, no! I'm not saying it's your fault. All I'm saying is that I'm single now."

Liam looked confused. Scott smirked and placed his hand on Liam's leg. Liam's eyes went from his leg to Scott's eyes and back. "Yeah... me too. It-it's not that bad."

Scott chuckled. "Fuck, you're cute."

"Huh, what?"

The older boy ignored the 'question'. "Kira broke up with me. You wanna know why?"

Liam shrugged and it looked like he wanted to say no, but Scott still answered. "She said I care too much about you. I spend too much time thinking and talking about you. I am with you all the time, and... and she says I have a crush on you."

Liam smiled uncomfortably. "But you don't? Right?"

The alpha moved closer until their noses were nearly touching. "I don't know, but I wanna find out."

They stayed like this for a bit. Their eyes were locked. "You always want to help me right?"

Liam nodded again.

Scott inhaled deeply. "I want you to help me right now. I want you to kiss me."

Liam didn't waste a single second as he closed the small gab and smashed his lips against Scott's. The kiss soon became more lovingly. Scott licked Liam's lips and the younger boy let him in. The boy's hands found each other's hips, back and neck naturally. Scott pulled away just a few inches. He noticed Liam's yellow eyes and was impressed by his work. A quick glance towards his crotch was the only warning Liam got before Scott pulled down his pants and took his dick in his hand. He stroked him firmly and he enjoyed the view of Liam falling apart underneath him.

The younger boy was squeezing tightly in his alpha's arms, making it bleed slightly. He could feel the familiar feeling in his lower stomach already as Scott's hand kept moving up and down his cock. His mouth gave him small little kisses down his neck. He slowly moved down to his nipples and bit on his left one gently. Liam was getting closer and closer to climaxing as Scott was moving towards his dick with his mouth.

Liam did his best to stay calm. He didn't want this to be over yet, but he's a virgin. All of this was new. All of it was special. And it all felt so fucking good.

"Scott, I'm gonna..."

-

"Okay, Liam. It's time to finally tell me who it is."

Liam literally jumped in his seat and turned to Scott. He looked around and noticed he was on Scott's bed. The door was opened and the older boy held two beers in his hands. Liam didn't answer the question, he was still progressing what just happened. He remembers Scott being at the party Mason forced Liam to go to. Scott wanted to drive Liam home, but halfway decided it'd be better to go to his instead. 'It'd be fun. We'll have a boy's night!' Scott had said and Liam being the innocent beta he is agreed immediately.