5) Now Kiss

{ I have no idea, sorry}
__________

Liam walked down the empty street towards Scott's house, hands stuffed into the pockets of his hoodie. Scott had texted him asking to come over 20 minutes ago and he'd responded yes, half because he's always up for seeing Scott, and half because he needed to talk to Scott about something.

He looked up at a flickering streetlamp as he thought about how to approach this.

He liked Scott.

Like, REALLY like Scott.

But from what he could tell, Scott was into Kira and she was into him too. He rubbed a hand over his face as he fully came to the realization of his situation. He had a crush on his alpha who was on the edge of being in a relationship with a girl in their pack, and he was on his way to tell said alpha that he liked him romantically.

He was screwed.

However, he wanted to let this out. It wasn't good, not with his disorder, to keep stuff in. And he knew if he let it keep going he'd blow up at some point. Hopefully Scott would understand. Scott would understand, Scott's good like that.

Finally he rounded the corner to Scott's house and saw the lights were on, and there were several cars in the driveway and now that he was focusing he could hear people talking and laughing.

He had half a mind to turn around right now but they might have heard or smelled him at this point so he tried to keep a neutral face and walked up to the doorway, which opened up to the bearded guy he'd met earlier (Drake? No, no, Derek, he thinks.)

"Liam. You're just in time for..." Derek turned around as something shattered in the house, "Chaos, apparently."

He turned around, leaving the door open as he walked back in the house. Liam followed in, closing the door behind him with a click, surveying the place.

Stiles and Malia were in the kitchen, Stiles sweeping something up sheepishly as Malia watched with a raised eyebrow from her position at the stove. Derek was walking towards the kitchen, saying something about Stiles being clumsy and/or a fool. Lydia was sitting on the couch, facing the TV as she assessed her nails with Kira next to her talking to her excitedly about the movies they could watch.

Wait, they were watching a movie?

"Hey."

Liam startled and turned around to a smiling Scott. He melted a little at the smile before remembering that he probably doesn't think of Liam that way. He shook it off and sent a half-smile back to him.

"Hey." He responded half-heartedly.

"So, I guess it's movie night?" Scott said, "I actually meant to just text you but I accidentally sent it to Derek and he thinks we should all, uh, bond. So, yeah, everyone's here."

Liam brightened up a little inside at the thought that this was supposed to just be him and Scott but he stifled the thought for now and just smiled and said, "It's cool." Then he thought for a second and continued, "What were we gonna do?" He asked this hopefully, trying not to seem outwardly so.

Scott scratched the back of his head, eyeing everyone around the room before landing his gaze back on Liam, "Just, uh, alpha-beta stuff, y'know? Training." He said, nodding to himself a little.

Liam nodded too, a little deflated, hopes crushed again, "Oh, uh, cool."

Scott nodded again, holding his gaze for some time before saying, "Liam..."

"Scott! We can't decide on a movie, use your alphaness to make them choose the one I want!" Stiles shouted from the living room. Liam looked over to see that everyone was now in their seats. Lydia hogging a recliner, Derek, Kira, and Stiles on the couch with Malia sitting cross-legged in front of the TV. Leaving just the empty loveseat in the middle.