|| 9 || Forgive Me, Draco || 9 ||

Azkaban

"Ms Lestrange?" A tall man in a dark blue cloak called for Bellatrix. His wand was pointed and lit, he walked around the cells looking for her. With a flick of his wand, the whole cell was filled with light. What he saw was disturbing. Bellatrix was was on the floor of her cell, with a round-bladed knife and a chicken bone. She had a whole pile of bones in the corner of her cell, she collected them from chickens, ducks, fish and every other kind of food which had a bone. She wouldn't be able to touch him because of the enchantments kept her locked in. 

The man stared at her, as he listened closely, he could hear her singing "My Favourite Things". Chills went down his spine. "M-ms Lestrange?" He called out again. Bellatrix didn't stop playing with the knife. "Ms Lestrange." He spoke a bit louder with more confidence. Slowly, she put down the knife and stood up. Her face was grey and dirty, her hair was greasy and dry. She had a look of disgust written all over her face.

"What do you want?!" She shouted at the man. 

"I am here on Ministry orders. Your execution will be on the 15th of January, this year. You will receive the Dementor's kiss." 

"Hahaha!" She cackled. "You think you can kill me?!" The man's face paled. "How lovely, you won't be able to kill me, I could kill you all in a second." Her voice went firm. 

"I will leave you to your business." And with that, the man left. He was terribly shaken. 

'I would like to seem them try kill me. Wonderful.' She thought. 

Bellatrix was caught when she was fighting Professor McGonagall. Instantly, she was put in Azkaban. She waited over a year before her sentence.

"Bella, Bella, Bellaaa." Someone sang her name. She rolled her eyes and ignored them. "I know something you don't!" The voice said. She couldn't tell if it belonged to a man or woman. She continued to ignore them. "It's about Draco." 

She sat up and stayed alert when they said his name. She felt bad for Draco. 'His mother was a blood traitor and a coward. But Draco, he has potential. He can really make this world a better place if he tried. Too bad I'm stuck here. I would've helped.' She thought. "What about my dearest Nephew?" She asked, her voice was cunning. 

"Do you really want to know?" The voice asked.

"Well, if I must." She couldn't be bothered if she didn't know. 'It's probably about him going back to Hogwarts.'

"Are you sure? It could kill you!!" The voice was toying with her. 

"Just tell me already! I'm going to die anyway!" She was getting fed up as this continued for a few minutes.

"He's marrying a mudblood." When it finished the sentence, it started laughing. Bellatrix felt her heart beat faster and faster. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. 

"Draco's not an idiot. You are probably making this up!" Bellatrix felt anger start to rise in her.

"Oh deary, I am not lying, It is the truth. A pureblood will marry a mudblood. How pure." 

"ENOUGH! My nephew is not a blood-traitor, he would kill that mudblood in a heart beat! How would you know anyway?!" She lost it, she would kill the voice if she could.

"I have my ways deary. Don't believe me if you must." The voice said and started laughing manically.

'I have to find out if this is true! I need to get out of here! If only there was-' Bellatrix's thoughts were interrupted by a sudden idea. 'No! I can't do that! My training wasn't finished. I haven't practiced in months! It's too dangerous! But I have to! For Draco's sake!' 

Hogwarts  

It was a couple of days before the ball. All the girls couldn't stop thinking about it. The girls decided it would be much easier to use their magic vanity table and wardrobe to get shoes and jewellery. 

Professor Snape walked towards Draco and Hermione during potions. "Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger, please go to the headmistress' office now." The two students packed up and left the classroom. 

"What do you think this is about?" Asked Draco, as they walked to her office.

"I don't really know, we haven't caused any trouble for a while.." She laughed at the thought of getting in trouble. She remembered all those times when the Trio would get into trouble together.

"This has got to be good." Said Draco with a hint of sarcasm. When they reached her office, McGonagall was already waiting for them. They stopped in front of her as she whispered the password and the statue started to turn to reveal stairs. The headmistress seemed very happy, confused and formal at the same time. She led them into her office told them to sit down at the last two of three seats that were available. A bald man wearing a suit was sat at the third seat. They gave each other confused looks but did as they were told. 

"Draco, Hermione, this is Michael McNair, head teacher of a muggle high school in Edinburgh." She introduced them to the bald man. They both shook his hand. "There is a new project we would like you both in on. Its called 'How Muggle schools are Different from Wizard Schools'. It means both of you would enroll in his school for a month. Are you both up for it?" She looked at them seriously.

"Why us though?" Asked Draco, earning a glare from both teachers.

"Because I thought that this would be a good experience for both of you. Since Hermione is a muggleborn and has never been to a muggle high school and you are a pureblood meaning you don't know what it would be like, it would help you both understand more about the muggle world. Well maybe not Hermione but she would be good company." She explained. Draco thought about it for a good while.

"Fine! We'll go! I'm only agreeing so I could learn more about my fiances other world!" Said Draco, he smiled. 

"Erm.. Thanks Draco? I agree professor, it would be great experience!" Said Hermione. "What about costs?" 

"You have two options, you either buy a house in Edinburgh or temporarily live in one. We would put you in a temporary home for the month but it could be in any condition. But if you buy a house, you get to choose. There are a range of housing in Edinburgh." Said Michael. 

"We'll buy one. No questions asked. When do we start?" Asked Draco before Hermione could protest.

"In November, when do you want your wedding to be?" Asked McGonagall.

"New Year's eve but late." Said Hermione without thinking.

"Why late?" Asked Michael.

"So when the priest says "you may now kiss the bride" we could kiss when it turns midnight." She blushed at her words. They nodded in understanding. The next few minutes were filled with more information about the school, the people and the teachers. They both had to fill out a few forms.

"A girl called, Amanda Porter has offered to show you both around the school. She is in 3rd year and you will be in all her classes. Teachers will be informed. Since you both have agreed to enroll at the school, I should hand you both your new timetables. It is the exact same as Amanda's." Michael handed them a piece of paper with columns on it. They both studied the timetable. They went over terms about when to use magic. It was now lunch time, the couple were one of the first people to arrive at the hall. 

"Hey guys! What did the Professor want?" 

(Hey guys! I just thought of a great idea. Well, it might not be great to you but there's something big that's going to happen! I've accustomed the fanfic to make myself happy, and hopefully you happy! I don't know if you guys will like it though... So I'm sorry if you don't! But things are about to go downhill with Bellatrix. The date in this fanfic is 18th of October. The next part will be about the ball. Then the next scene after that will be about settling in at the muggle school and then the one after that will be the one where it happens. In all of those parts that I have just mentioned except the next one, things will start to lead up to the big surprise. It's basically going to be about teenage romance, bullying, awkwardness and arguments! I will explain the muggle school scene in more depth soon so stay tuned!)