005 - First Lesson

Start from the beginning

Chanyeol's house is pretty big actually. The color of his outside house is blue sea. Once you enter the gate, you will find mini garden and a fountain with fishes in there, plus a bench to top that. The interior of his house also nice and you will not tired of looking it in your entire day.

"Where's your parent and sister..?"Baekhyun look around the house.

Chanyeol put his bag on the sofa before answering, "They work in Japan. My sister also work there. So I left alone here."he shrug his shoulder slightly.

"Oh."was all Baekhyun say. So Chanyeol also live alone..

"So.. what do you want to drink?"

"Uhm.. anything."he smiling before sit on the sofa.

He check his hair once again with his phone's camera, afraid it might fall or something that make Chanyeol suspect him.

When he left Chanyeol on the class earlier, he's actually going to toilet to check his looks.

"I just have this."Chanyeol suddenly come out from the kitchen with 2 guava juices on his hands.

"I love guava, don't worry!"Baekhyun chuckle before take one of the glasses before sipping it. "Hmm! It's so fresh!"

Chanyeol smile over his reaction.

"So.. Can we start now?"Baekhyun ask while grinning.
===
CHANYEOL'S POV

"So.. Can we start now?"she ask me with a wide grin on her face.

I gulp slowly before nodding my head. I don't know what's she going to teach me but what I know next is, she already move to sit beside me.

I move a little further awkwardly before she start, "The first thing you need is.."she open her not-so-girly bag before pick up something, which I know as a book. "If you want to close to her, you need to talk to her."

She open the book and make me realize that it's a hand-made book.

"Did you make the book?"I ask with a frown.

I see she's a little fluttered before nodding her head, "I made this so you can learn the theory, while I'm teaching you the practical lessons."

I just see her blankly, "O-Okay. Thanks for making me the book, tho."I smile at her.

"Back to the topic,"she clear her throat, "You need to talk to her. Ask her about what's she likes. After knowing that, deepen the topic and if you already don't know what to talk anymore, you need to find another topic. Don't forget to not being too nervous and just do it comfortably."she say like it is the normal thing to do.

I groan a bit, "Step one is too hard."I say.

She roll her eyes, "What's so hard? You just need to talk. That's all. You already have the basics; handsome, tall, nice. You just need to be confident."

I don't know what to react because of; first, he say that I'm handsome, tall, and nice. Second, I just don't know how to react, so I say, "But I don't even know-"

"If you don't know who do you like, you will find soon as you see her smile, your heart will beating abnormally. When you see her, you just want beside her and always seeing her. It's the basic of fall in love."Baekhyun teaching me like she's an expert.

I just nod my head slowly.

"So.. You already get the theory, right?"she ask me then close the hand-made book.

"Uhm.. Yeah?"I shrug my shoulder.

"Then demonstrate it."

"What?!"

"I said, demonstrate it."she roll her eyes.

"B-But how?"

She sigh, "Follow the theory and pretend I'm the girl who you like."

I widen my eyes before clear my throat.

I breath in and out before saying to her, "So, what do you like?"

She froze for a bit before burst into laughter.

"Ya! What's so funny?"

"You're too clumsy!"she still laughing. "With confident, Chanyeol. Don't be foo stiff."

I clear my throat once again before demonstrate it, "So.. What things do you like?"I ask with a smile, and automatically with a deep voice.

She smile a bit before answering, "I like to sing and cooking."she pretend those are her hobbies.

"Wow, cool. I love to eat, so what about you cook for me?"I ask with a natural chuckle.

"I would love to."she wink at me and after that the both of us burst into laughter. "You're actually good at it!"she say, back to the real her.

"Am I?"I ask in surprise.

"Yes, and remember if you don't know what to talk again, find another topic, kay?"

I nodding my head.

After that she ask me to demonstrate again and I do it better this time. After the practice we talk about school, friends, and stuffs.

I think this decision is not that bad.
===
A/N : This chapter is a little bit weird I know lmao. But please bear with me and keep revoment~

Thankyou for who voting and commenting on this new story~
I hope you enjoy and like it^^

Saranghaeyo~~~