We had to take the back alley streets, so Dean couldn't be seen or caught by the police. As we walked I couldn't help but noticed how my brothers wanted me to stay in between them, so nothing could happen to me. I guess getting kidnapped by the shifter made my brothers even more overprotective than usual.

"So do you think Rebecca's okay?"I asked with concern while hoping that she was alright.

"Well, on the news they said attempted murder. At least we know." Sam answered while looking over at me.

"I didn't kill her."Dean said as we continued to walk down the alley.

"We can check with Rebecca in the morning, to see if she's all right." Sam said as he looked ahead.

"All right, but first I wanna find that handsome devil and kick the holy crap out him." Dean said sounding really pissed off.

"That sounds like an a plan I'm in Dee."I said with a big smirk on my face. He looked back at me and smiled.

"Really have you two noticed we have no weapons, no silver bullets." Sam said while shaking his head.

"Sam, the guys walkin' around with my face, okay it's a little personal, I wanna find him."Dean said sounding even more pissed off than before. He looked like he wanted to hit something and who could blame him. There was a psychopathic killer wearing his face.

"Okay, where do we look?"Sam asked while glancing over at Dean.

"Well, we can start with the sewers."Dean replied with his brow furrowed.

"Yeah and I can use my spidey senses to track him down his vomit inducing stench, kinda like a blood hound."I said with a smile.

Sam sighed and said,"Guys we have no weapons. He stole our guns, we need more."

I looked at my brothers while saying,"Hey what about the car? It's full of weapons. The last time I seen the car Shifter Dean was driving it to Rebecca's."

Sam nodded his head in agreement while saying,"Yeah, and the news said that he fled on foot. I bet it's still parked out there."

"The thought of him driving my car." Dean said through gritted teeth sounding extremely angry.

"All right come on." Sam said while walking ahead

"Yeah let's go Dee."I said while following Sammy.

Dean shook his head and looked angry while saying, "It's killing me."

Sam looked back at Dean while saying,"Let it go.

When we finally made it to Rebecca's, we peaked out from the alley and seen the Impala. To other people the Impala may look like just a car, but to us it's home while we're on the open road. I was happy we found Dean's baby, because it was almost like we were missing a family member.

"Oh there she is! Finally something went right tonight." Dean said while staring at the Impala with a giant smile on his face.

"Yay, let's go."I said with a big grin as I began to walk out of the alley, but was pulled back by my hood. I looked over my shoulder and seen that Dean was the one pulling me back.

"What?" I asked with a confused expression on my face.

Dean turned my head so I could see Impala while saying,"El look."

I could see a police car pull up and park right next to the Impala.

"Out of all the places to park, really!"I yelled in frustration causing Dean to cover my mouth while picking me up. He carried me back into the alley.