02

I put my chin on my arm looking out my bedroom window. I didn't have much thought of how hard it would be to have another person leave me. Derek left. He walked out with all of his stuff, I watched when he sat in my favorite car of his. The black, sleek, car was there, then gone.

He was the one keeping me sane. Keeping me going throughout the day. Now without him. There's no point. No point to live. The one person I had and cared about, left me.

I wasnt getting up unless, I had to pee.

I have no one, just like when I was a teen. No parents. No siblings. Alone. I was 16 when they all passed away. I was at my best friends house, who was Derek. We were talking, making our 'Deal' about to go out. And something else happened.

Flashback

"You know, we should go out tonight?" Derek questioned braiding my hair, since he had two sisters. He knew how to do my hair and loved doing it, he said it was as soft as his dogs fur. He's weird. "Yeah, we can. Where too?" He shrugged, his black hair fell onto his forehead.

"You still like that pizza place?" His voice was rough, the voice that makes me fall asleep some nights. He's always been there for me.

. I looked around and decided to go to the bathroom. I got up grabbing my glasses and walked past Derek's old room and into the bathroom.

I looked into the mirror at myself. I had huge, red, puffy eyes, my hair was matted to my head, I was dirty and I just looked like shit.

My phone started to ring and I groaned walking back and looking at the number. "Hello?" I said.

"Hello, this is the Beacon Hills Hospital and we wanted to tell you you have gotten the job as a assistance nurse. You will be starting on Wednesday!" I smiled a tiny bit.

"Thank you, bye!" I faked my happiness as I hung up the phone.

I brushed my teeth and I instantly felt better physically but not mentally.

"Chloe! Where are you girl?" Ellie yelled. Ellie was my girl best friend as Derek, Ellie, and I we're buddies throughout our years of school.

"In here..." I said sitting down on a chair. Ellie had blonde hair and blue eyes, perfect curves, and was tan. She was definitely beautiful, she could most likely get any boy she wanted. But, she wasn't like that. Her family is werewolves and her family is like a family towards me also. She has a mate, that she hasn't found yet, so she's waiting for him to come along.

Ellie walked in my room with her high heels clacking against the floor. She furrowed her eyebrows. "Where's Derry? And why do you seem sad? Was it because you missed me?" She pouted. Ellie had went to Yorker like 3 hours away to visit her family.

I shook my head no. "Derek, well he left." She had a confused look on her face. "What?" She said setting her purse down on the nearby table. "He moved into a loft and said I ruin his chances with every girl he brings over." Her nose flared and she had her signature frown, when she was mad, on her face.

"I'm going to kill his ass." She grabbed her purse about to leave but I stopped her from doing so.

I reached out and had ahold of her arm. "No, don't Ellie. He hates me enough." She rolled her sky blue eyes at me.

"Then fine. Let's go out to a club tonight! I haven't clubbed in forever!" She smiled, her eyes brightening a tiny bit. I shrugged, crossing my arms over my chest. She put her hand on her hip.

"We are going clubbing and are going to forget about Derek. Now come on! It's 8:30! The club opens at 10, so get your stinky ass up and get ready!" I smiled as she drug me out of my room and into the bathroom.

×+×+

Hey Guys! Sorry I've been gone but I just wanted to publish this part!

Here is the stories trailer! I hope you enjoy!