03.

I yawned, stretching out my arms and legs that were tense. I groaned, feeling slight pressure starting to form in my head. Hangover. "Fuck." I reached for my glasses that were on the side table. I kept my eyes squinted as I walked to the kitchen stumbling over my feet, as I did so. I grabbed a bottle of water and two Advils, taking them before my head got any worse. "I'm so fucking dumb." I spoke to myself. "Fuck this shit. Wait." I ran over to my phone and looked at the time. "Oh thank the lord." I cried, running my hands up and down my face knowing that I was going to have a rough day since I partied hard last night. I was glad I didn't have work or anything that was a chore.

I got up and walked to the bathroom and undressed turning on the shower and hopping in. I washed my hair, face, and body. My headache was still continuing throughout my shower but I had to ignore it, or I would just cry. I have a low pain tolerance, by the way.

My mother, used to always tell me to sick up the pain since half of our family were werewolves, including my mom and dad, and brothers. I am not a werewolf my parents didn't know why I wasn't one so I guess they didn't get the pain I would get.

After my family died in the house fire with the Hale's, Derek and Laura were the only two that I trusted. But Laura had passed away due to their crazy uncle, Peter killed her to be the Alpha. Now Derek doesn't want me to be around him or live with me. I honestly don't know if I can deal without him by my side. We made that deal when we were younger and we're both 24, both just turned 24. I wonder if he'll still do that deal. I have always had a crush on Derek, I know, I know, it's childish to have a crush, but how can you not have a crush on him. Derek has those piercing green eyes that makes you stare into his eyes in deep thought, he has that jet black, silky smooth hair, he has huge muscles that when he hold you, you know your safe, he made me feel safe, now without him, I won't. I know he won't be sleeping next door, I can't snuggle with him when I wake up in tears since I had a nightmare.

I won't feel safe.

My thoughts were knocked out my head when there was knocking at my door. I groaned throwing on a tank top and sweatpants. I didn't bother putting on a bra. Whoever it is won't care and knows me.

I opened up the door and looked up to those green eyes. I was confused and sad of why he was here. His eyes were red and swollen, just like mine were. "Can I come in?" He asked looking down at me, his eyes widened seeing I had a white tank top on, no bra, and my hair which was wet, was see through now. I didn't understand why he was surprised. He has seen me naked multiple times and I've seen him a couple of times. "Yeah," I said opening the door more letting him in. He walked in and sat down on the couch. "Why are you here?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest. He looked up and rubbed the back on his neck nervously.

"I'm sorry..." He said softly. "For wh-"

"I'm sorry for yelling at you, it's just a girl, I have a girlfriend and I didn't want it to get ruined. I want a wife and I want kids. You can find a guy easily and that deal that we made when we were younger... I don't know what to say about that." I smiled happily but inside my head I wanted to scream and cry and slap him.

"My little Derek is growing up." I pretended to wipe a tear. He smiled. "I just came to apologize." I nodded ruffling his hair. "Hey! No we're not starting there!" I groaned holding my head as my headache was still there and he just yelled. Derek got up, "what happened?" He asked. I smiled sheepishly. "I got drunk last night, and now I have the worst hangover." He frowned. "You know I hate when you get drunk. You're hard to take care of." I rolled my eyes, smacking him on the chest hard.

He winced. But all I could think of was that bitch Derek was know with. But I couldn't ruined that for him.

-----

Uh, hi? I literally I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever I have a lot going on with my family and we're moving for the first time and it's been hard. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and please

VOTE
COMMENT
AND SHARE