Chapter 1- The nightmare

I sat there. I sat on the cold, hard ground curled up to myself. I was wearing a long, dirty white dress. My brown hair was in a tangled mess. It was cold. I shivered as the cold air hit my face. I heard a branch crunch behind me. I turned around. There was nothing there. Nothing but tall trees and bushes. I curled up closer to myself. It was so cold. I hard more noise. I looked behind me again. This time I saw a tall shadow. It was looking down at me. I slowly got up and ran away. As I was running  heard more noise behind me but I didnt look back. I was barefoot so as I was running on the branches I cut my feet. I kept running. I ran until I tripped over my dress. I landed on my knees in a pile of dirt. I think I broke my leg. A really strong serge went through my leg. I heard footsteps right behind me. I turned around to face the nightmare that has haunted me ever since I was 5. Of course I could never see his face. He bent down and put the knife on the top of my arm. He then cut all the way down, blood pouring out. He then lifted up my dress and cut my legs. My dress was now soaked in blood. I closed my eyes, ready to die.

                             My eyes shot open. I looked around me. I was in my too familar room. I let out a sigh of relief. It's always the same thing every night. I'm always in the woods when the stalker comes after me. I have been having this nightmare night after night since I was he came after me again. I looked over at my alarm clock. It read 4:46 am. Good. I didn't have to get up for school yet. I closed my eyes again. This time trying to fall into a dreamless sleep.

                                    My eyes opened again. This time I was back in the woods. I looked up. There was no one. I looked down at my body. My dress was blood stained and dirty. The woods are filled with silence. The only sound is my heavy breathing. I looked at my arms. There was no cuts and my leg didn't have the pain it once had. I got up. I know the only way to escape this chain of nightmares is to find the exit. To find the way out of the woods. But would I ever? I couldn't let him catch me. I had to escape. I looked around me at all angles. There was no one. I needed to choose a direction. I couldn't mess up. If I choose the wrong way, I'll be even deeper in this maze. I looked around again. Something lead me to keep going the direction I was going. I continued walking. I couldnt fall again or this would start all over again. I kept walking. I walked until I entered a clearing. It was as if I could hear voices all around me. No matter which way I went there was going to be something to stop me. I just couldn't go in the direction of the stalker. I decided to keep going straight again. As I was walking I heard scratches. Like someone running their nails along a chalkboard. I tried my best to ignore it but my stomach was churning. I thought to myself one quick look over the shoulder wouldn't be that bad. I turned around. Nothing. I let out a deep breath and looked straight. The moment I looked, I regretted it. What was in front of me was a terrible sight. It was a women. She had pale, green,wrinkly skin. Her hair was pitch black and was tangled and matted with dirt. She wore a long white dress like me but hers was covered in blood. She had open wounds all over her body. Her toenails were long and black. I couldn't move. She stared me down with a twisted look on her face and before I knew it she came at me with razor sharp fingernails.

                                  My eyes opened once again. I was once again back in my room. My room seemed to be my number one comfort zoon. I looked at my clock. 6:00 am. Uhh. Time to get up. I threw my covers off me and got up. I went over to my mirror and looked at myself. My hair was matted and I had bags under my eyes. Make-up should cover that up fine. I ran a brush through my hair, flinching at every knot it went through. It was monday. The first day of the last week of school. I quickly got ready and got dressed. This week I didn't want to be known as the freak who saw her parents get murdered. I wanted to just be normal. I said goodbye to my parents and headed for the bus stop. I didn't care if they weren't really my real parents. I loved them just as much. I never really knew my real parents because they were taken away from me at such a young age. I thought all these things to myself. I thought about my dream. Well, my nightmare. When am I gonna stop having these dreams? When I escape. The woods. The whole scene was so familar. It had to be a place I have been to before. But when? I decided to not think about that all right now. As I said before, I wanted to be normal this week. I sighed. This was gonna be an interesting week.

************************************************************************************************************

CHAPTER ONE OF THE STALKER!!! :DDDD Sorry bout the wait and sorry if there ae any mispelled words or grammer mistakes. I don't have time to correct it. Well, I hope you enjoyed. I put as much detail as I could into this. Please vote and comment also :) <3