2

Part 2- Home

Clarke's POV

I wake up with a pounding headache and a nagging stomach. But that's not the only things I notice. Bellamy and my mom are both asleep, with their heads on the table I lay on.

I start to sit up and Bellamy stirs awake. I look at him and realize how much has changed between us since we first came to earth.

He sits up and smirks. "How ya feeling?" He says.

"I'm fine." I reply. I start to sit up a little more but Bellamy stops me.

" Clarke... I think it would be best if you rested  for a little while longer. Besides we need to talk."

My mind skips over the part about resting but stops when he says we need to talk.

"Ok." I sigh.

" Here I go." He whispers. " Clarke when  I first met you I thought you where a spoiled brat."

I don't know why he is telling me this but this conversation has to have a point so I keep listening.

" But Clarke, ever since I saw you close that dropship door I woke up. I love you Clarke."

I stay frozen in shock. My mouth is probably open so wide that I am collecting flys.

" Now I know that you might not feel the same but, I just had to tel-"

I don't wait another second before I press my lips to his. After he recovers from shock his lips move with mine.

We stay like that until we hear some rusting. I pull away to see my mother getting up. Surprisingly she doesn't say anything about me and Bellamy. She just gets up kisses my forehead and walks out of the tent.

Before I can say anything Bellamy smiles and says, "Now where were we."

-----------------------
A/N- feedback?
- sorry it's short but I had to get something up after I just watched episode 2 of season 3...