"I feel so lucky Hey, Hey, Hey You wanna hug me" She laughs and I laugh with her. I wish this moment would last forever. Her in my arms and happy. Much to my dismay she pulls away. "Hey Dylan can I use this place to?" She asks. That was a stupid question of course she could. I nod "Yep but don't tell anyone about this its our little secret" She nods and smiles. "Hey Dylan can you get me home without getting wet from those losers outside" I chuckled and then nodded.

"Of course cupcake. We can't have them getting you wet thats my job" I winked at her and I saw hre blush like crazy and look away from me. "You know thats not what I meant pervert" I laughed "Yea I know but you set yourself and it was to tempting not to say" She slaps the back of my head and i mutter an ouch. She chuckles. When we hit the forst floor we walk to the clearing looking for her friends. As we walk to her house I hear a chuckle and turn around standing infront of Avalon protectivly. I see Ace and Calvin standing there guns ready to shoot.

"Avalon did you go get Dylan to protect you?" I see her blush and hide behind me even more. "Nope" I said popping the 'p'. "As she was running she ran into me and asked me to walk her home" The twins didn't beleive my story. Thats when I remeber there are 3 more people here to attack my cupcake. "Don't you dare shoot her" I say glaring at the twins who had that look in there eyes.

"Oh Mr. Alpha WE wont shoot her or you" I look at them suspiciosly. "We will though" I turn aorund to see Julia standing with a water gun aimed at me and Blake aimed at Avalon. I glance at Avalon her eyes big and frightened. I pulled her closer to me. I saw Ivy walk out of the bushes smirking. I looked at her confused what the hell is she smirking at?

"Fire" She says and realization hit me. I picked Avalon up bridal style and ran for my life. I was hit by 2 water baloons curtousy of the twins. Luckily Avalon wasn't hit. I ran to her house shutting the door and putting her down once we got inside. "That was interesting" I stated and we both started laughing. "You should lock the door s and windows Avalon" She nods heading off to lock the backdoor. I lock the front door then hear a scream.

I run to the kitchen were Avalon is being held hostage by Ace. He has a water gun to her head and is smirking at me. "To slow Dylan" I stare at him in shock. This was not happening. Suddenly I feel cold and wet. Those bastards! They spilled a whole bucket of water on me! I stood there shocked. I saw a bucket lifted over Avalons head and tried to recover fast to help her. I was to late I heard her shreik and then curse at her friends. I was fine seeing as this was all fun but my wolf was over the edge wanting to rip there heads off for treating his mate like this.

I roll my eyes and walk over to Avalon. "Nope not one more step msiter" Avalon says staring at me. "You failed getting me home safley" I stare at her in disbeleif "No! I got you home fine! It's when we got home they attacked!" I defend myself. She shakes her head refusing to listen to me. Stubborn girl damnit. I looked at Calvin. "Hey Calvin give me that water baloon" He agreed knowing what I was going to do. "What do you need a water baloon for?" Oh poor oblivious mate how I love you. I smiled evily at her and see realization hit her a seocnd to late. "My dear cupcake its to do this!" I say throwing it at her. It explodes over her already wet clothes.

She stares at me her mouth agape. She quickly smirks though and I become scared oh god I don't like this. "Two can play at that Dylan" She trows a water baloon directly at my face and let me tell you in hurt especially when it popped. "Ouch God Damnit cupcake!" She smirked and walked up to me. "Oopsies sorry" She says not at all sorry.

She leans on me drawing patterns with her finger on my chest. My little friend decided to show up and I cursed under my breathe. My mate was to sexy for her own good. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed along my jaw and making her way down my neck. What the hell was she doing. She suddenly stopped making me growl.

She was teasing me! "Dylan I think you should go now" I just nodded needing to take care of my friend anyways. I walk out of the house shocked. My mate just teased me. Fear hits me. For a year I did the same to her. What does my little mate have planned for tommorow when we 'start over'? I quickly made my way home. This wasn't going to be fun.

I walked into the house frustrated and slightly annoyed. "Son Rouges are in the area we have to start training the other member of the pack" I nod. Only shifted wolves train and you don't shift until your 16. With the threat of Rouges though we want the whole pack to know how to defend themselves. "I'll call a pack meeting" My dad nods. I open the mind link to all pack memebers Pack Meeting at 7 I quickly put my walls back up and head of to my room to take a cold shower.

~Avalon's P.O.V~

I can't beleive I did that! That was so unlike me Jules and Ivy said it was the awesomest thing ever. I just sit there stunned and wet. "I'm going to take a shower and get out of these disgusting clothes" I head upstairs not waiting for an answer.

I head to the bathroom and start the shower. When the water is perfect I hop in. Pack Meeting at 7 Dylans voice says in my head I groan I dont wanna go but I know I have to. I finish washing my hair and body and jump out and quickly get dressed. I glanced at the clock 6:27. Damn I need to hurry up I run downstairs and see everyone waiting for me.

Once I get down we head to the pack meeting and stand seeing Dylan walk on stage and look in the crowd, well more like searching. Probably for me. As if on cue he finds me and stares at me and then begins to talk never taking his eyes off of me. "We have had reports of Rouges in the area" I look confused so a few rouges whats the deal? "We have decided incase of an attack to train those who haven't shifted yet so that if in the future we are attacked we can defend ourselves" The whole pack was now gossiping about the rouges. "You all begin training monday at 4 am! It will be 5 days a week for as long as needed" I heard people groan I was included. I could barely wake up at 6 am for school! "That's all enjoy the rest of your night"

People start to leave and me and my friends head back to my house. I still have to tell them my plan for tommorow. I sit us all down at the couch. "Ok guys here is my plan" Jules jumps up an down excited. "Okay you know what I did today with him?" "How you seduced him yea we all saw" I scowl "I wouldn't call it seducing!" "That boy is whipped" Calvin yells out laughing. I scowl "Can I finish? Jules and Ivy I need your help tommorow to get ready" They nod.

Unlike the guys they understood. If I show him what he can't have he'll want me more ditching all the sluts he got after he rejected me and before. "Good so its settled" i say. "Not so fast missy!" Jules has an evil grin on her face. "We are going shopping...Now!" She said and got up taking blakes credit card. She grabbed me and Ivy. "Lets go! It closes at 11! Thats only 4 hours away from now!" I groan as we all gather in my car and drive to the mall.

When we get there the girls head straight for Voctoria's Secret. Hell no! "Ave your getting 5 pairs of lingerie in hear deal with it" I stood with my mouth basicly on the floor. She can't be serious! "Oh and we are picking them out!" Ivy says and walks off with Jules to find something for me. Oh god what did I get myself into.

10 minutes later Ivy and Jules come back shoving me into a dressing room demanding I try them on and let them see. I put on the first one. I am not confident enough to wear this. I walk out a little nervous. After i try on 10 more they have approved of 6 and demanded I get all the ones they approved of. After we left I was dragged into forever 21. I got a few cute skirts and every diffrent colored skinny jeans they had there. Needless to say I love this store I left with about 30 new outfits! I was dragged into more stores though. I got 15 new outfits to add to the 30 and a new set of makeup.

By the time we got home the boys were passed out and I was ready to do just that. I pick out my outfit for tommorow I pulled out black skinny jeans and my light blue cut out sleeve tee. I pulled out  black converse and placed them in the bathroom once I got on my bed I passed out. Tommorow would be interesting...

_____________________________________________________________________

A.N.- Enjoyable? eh probaably not but thanks for reading anyways! heres a pic of the twins------>

And yes I have an obsession with youtubers hence why the character are all youtubers! :D 

Love you all MWAH BYEZ