Baby Give Me More

Start from the beginning

"Turn around, baby."  Liam's voice is getting rough with arousal and it goes straight to Zayn's cock.  He turns around and shakes his bum a little, teasing Liam and making him growl.  His hands grab each cheek and starts massaging them again, kneading and feeling the flesh of his princess' cute little bum.  "Mine." he growls.  "Yeah, Daddy.  Your's, all your's."  Liam takes his hand and pushes at the base of Zayn's spine to have him lean down.  Zayn gets the message and touches his toes.  Liam groans at the fantastic view.  His cock is straining against the zipper of his expensive pants, begging to get out.  Liam adjusts himself and gets back to feeling Zayn's bum.  "Stand up,"  Zayn obeys.  "Lie on the bed baby, on your back." and Zayn does just that.  Liam gives a smack to Zayn's butt while he's doing that and it causes Zayn to moan.  "You like that don't you?  You liked being spanked like a naughty little boy." "Yes, Daddy so much!"  Zayn, who is on all fours, pushes his bum back hoping that his Daddy will get it; and he does.  "Does my slut want more?"  Zayn's cock twitches at Liam's dirty talk.  He loves being humiliated and called a slut.  He spanks him again.  "Use your words." "Yes, Daddy, your slut wants more."  Liam chuckles.  "Okay then."  He grabs Zayn by the hips and easily drags him back, so he's lying horizontally on his lap."  He swings one leg over Zayn's to keep them pinned down.  Zayn's a squirmer.  "As much as I love these on you, I'd like to watch your butt turn as red as these panties."  Liam pulls them down so they're resting just above Zayn knees.  He raises his right hand and lays down the first spank, hard, on his left cheek.  Zayn moans, louder this time and his cock is starting to drip.  The tip of it is peaking out from the top, the pre-cum staining Liam's expensive slacks.  Liam spanks him again, on the same cheek.  He begins to spank him continuously, switching up each side, sometimes hitting the crack and other times his sit spots.  He wants Zayn to feel this tomorrow every time he goes to sit down.  Feel how his daddy punished him for being a naughty slut.  When Zayn starts humping Liam's leg, he immediately stops, pulls up his panties and lets go so they snap against his cherry red, causing Zayn to hiss out. 

"Did I say you could hump my leg, like a desperate slut?  I don't think I did.  Obviously you're enjoying this to much."  He drags Zayn up and throws him onto the bed.  He turns him around and Zayn whines when his red bum hits the comforter.  Zayn is sprawled on his back, cock hard and leaking with tear streaks on his face.  "Baby, you already looked wrecked and I've barely just begun."  That's when Liam sees the handcuffs.  He picks them up and twirls them around his pointer finger.  He raises one eyebrow and looks down on   Zayn blushes for what seems like the hundredth time since Liam has been home.

"I guess somebody wants to be tied up?"  Zayn nods, looking away.  "Well, I'm all about keeping my princess happy."  Liam crawls onto the bed and straddles Zayn.  He grabs Zayn's wrists and pins them above his head.  He leans down and starts roughly kissing Zayn.  He licks his bottom lip and when Zayn doesn't open, he grabs his bottom lip with his teeth and pulls.  Zayn gasps and Liam uses this to lick into Zayn's mouth.  Zayn bucks his hips up and Liam then pulls away.  He follows Liam, but is stopped by a hand on his chest pushing him down.  "So desperate baby aren't you?"  Liam chuckles and starts to tie Zayn up.  He attaches one handcuff around his wrist, brings it through the bed post and attaches it to his other wrist.  Zayn's pulls his wrist and is stopped by the handcuffs.  He lets out a breathy moan, he's trapped until Liam lets him go.  Liam gets off the bed and walks towards the bathroom.  "Daddy." Zayn whines as he watches Liam walk away.  He pulls on the handcuffs and lets out a high pitched whine.  "Come back."  he demands.  Liam stops and turns around. 

"Excuse me? Did I just hear you tell me to do something?  Because the last time I checked, I'm in charge.  I think you need to be reminded about who wears the pants in this relationship and who wears the, well ya'know, panties."  Zayn looks at Liam with a glare on his face.  Liam laughs and says,"Pout all you want, baby,"  he walks over and leans over Zayn and whispers, "you're completely at my mercy.  I can do whatever I want to you right now." into his ear.  He gets up and walks towards the end of the room.  He shrugs off his suit jacket leaving him in his white dress shirt and black tie.  Liam being fully dressed while Zayn is barely clothed, makes Zayn all the more slutty.