Pack Matters

Gaven

I stood in front of the pack house with my mate inside calling her father. 'It won't go well.' My wolf growled. I know but we can always home. After all the pack gathered I looked at them proudly, they were my family but my mate was my life.

"I have gathered you all here for a wonderful occasions, but you might not like it and I will hear all your voices." I tell them and they nod in agreement, "I have found my mate."

Everyone cheers happily that they finally got a luna. Alright time to tell them. "She is not what you might be expecting but she will be a strong luna." I say trying to keep everyone in a good mood.

I open my mouth but the door opens behind me and most of my pack growls. I turn to see Cassidy with a frightened look on her face. 'I didn't go well.' My wolf growled. "Cas?" I whisper softly.

"Why are you being nice to her alpha she's a monster!" One of my pack members yells in disgust.

I couldn't control my wolf before he growled loudly and possively. "You will not speak to my mate that way." The bag was out and everyone was in shock. This is going to be a big disaster.

"Gaven, my dad's coming." She shook nervously, "And he's a pure blood vampire."

I grabbed her hand showing to my pack that she was my mate. "No matter what you are part of my pack." I tell her.

"Who says?" Someone shouts.

"I do and if you have a problem you can come to e and her directly. And questions? Get in line." I tell them with Cassidy standing next to me as the pack got in line to ask us questions. This is going to be a long day.

-*-
This is the last chapter before I put it on hold. I'm sorry, but I promise I'll come back this year don't worry. Alright I hope you enjoyed so far. See you till then.