First Night (Read Notes important)

Gaven

After all of that we went our separate ways. Cassidy went out to tell Pablo that the treaty negotiations might take longer. And he drove away leaving her here with me in my arms on my bed, well ours hopefully.

"So tell me Cassidy, what is your favorite color?" I ask. I want to get to know her, is that so wrong?

"I've always liked yellow. It reminds me of the Sun and my mother." She sighs. "You?" She smiles up at me. I wipe away the tear that fell down her cheek.

"Green. It reminds me of the earth." I say looking into her blue eyes.

"You know, I can't believe I was so lucky." She leans in closer. "To have you as a mate." She kissed me softly.

"I'm the lucky one." I kiss her forehead as we snuggle closer.

"What is going to happen to us?" She asks with a worried tone in her sweet voice. 'We mate.' My wolf growls possessively. Not yet.

"We love each other." I say simply. "I know that won't be hard for me." I smirk playfully.

"Really?" She bites her bottom lip showing her fangs reminding me what she is.

"Yes." I whisper as I bite her bottom lip pulling it free from hers.

She softly pushes me away and laughs, "Easy boy." 'Did she just insult us?' My wolf asks. No she was making a joke.

"Yes ma'am." I sit up straight making her laugh. My her laugh is beautiful.

"You are such a goofus Gaven." She sighs softly before she lays her head on my shoulder. "Everything is going to change isn't it?"

I knew she already knew the answer but I couldn't let myself do that to her, "That's if you want it to."

"Thank you." She whispers before closing her eyes. I lay back for her as she leaves her head on my shoulder. Everything is going to change, but it doesn't have to be all bad.

-*-
Hey, so it's been a while for me since I wrote so please correct me if I did something wrong. I'm sorry but this story is going to be put on [HOLD]. Yes I said it [HOLD]. I'm dealing with a lot of stuff right now and I really need a break and I'm sorry I'll post all chapters I've already written but it will be on [HOLD] until I can come back to this. I'm very sorry but I'm going through a lot of personal stuff. Please enjoy this chapter and the others.

So please don't forget to...
Comment
Vote
&
Follow