Gaven the alpha

"Alpha, please." Minnie whined as I told her the news.

"Minnie, it has to be done. I don't want another fight." I say looking at my little sister who as seemed to grow up so soon. She's definitely not a little girl anymore.

"But they are the enemy." She growls at me.

"Well I'm not going to risk my pack for your revenge scheme." I snap making her back down.

I decided to sign a peace treaty between the vampires to keep our territories safe. There is supposed to be a representative, but I asked for the head man himself. Jaxon Miron, or the vampires head councilman. Though I've heard he's a bit of a jerk.

Minnie stomps off angrily obviously not wanting to deal with the issue at hand. She is such a child, I mean she is 16 and a whole lot to deal with.

"Alpha, I don't feel good about this." My Beta, Cory tells me since he listened in my conversation with my sister. Is nothing kept private in this house?

"Yes, but it must be done so that we can go our separate ways and still live in peace." I tell his as I run my fingers through my hair.

"Even though they killed your parents?" He says with no fear as I grab his collar.

"Do not speak of the former alpha and his wife." I growl angrily. 'We must stay calm.' My strong wolf advises me. I let go of my beta and look to see my sister glaring at me.

"Is that all they were too you?" She cries out.

"No, but I can't be personal right now." I say calmly. 'We can't risk losing our pack.' My wolf rationalizes for me. "It's for the good of the pack." I say.

"Well the pack isn't here at the moment is it?" She growled at me.

"I will not have this while he's here. It's to keep them out of our territory and us out of theirs." I snap at her.

"There's a black car approaching." Cory tells me.

"Alright." I nod to him before turning back to my sister. "You go to your room while I talk with them."

I walk outside with Cory behind me as we watch the black SUV drive up. This is it, no more vampires.

-*-

Hey, so Gaven is back and more awesome than ever. Plus you get a bit of background with it.

Minnie is 16 and Cory is 22 and Gaven should be 30.

And no Cory and Minnie are not getting together, so stop shipping them. He just see's her as the alpha's sister and she just see's him and a rule maker who has no fun. Their relationship is purely platonic. (Thought they would be cute, so go ahead and ship them anyways.)

Cassidy's chapter is coming soon.

Vote
Comment
&
Ask questions