Cassidy the Vampire

*!Happy New Year's! Just thought I would give you a chapter for New Year's.*

"I really need you to do this for me." My father says sitting behind his desk. After all these years of making me do assistant work he's actually letting me do something.

"Of course, what is it?" I ask trying to stay calm but inside I'm jumping up and down with excitement.

"I want you to sign a treaty with the alpha of the Cross Creek pack." He says handing me the file.

"I heard about the incident with the alpha and his wife, so he lived?" I ask as I open the folder to look through the papers.

"No, they died. The son has taken over as alpha." My father tells me. Oh, that's so sad.

"So they hate vampires because of an extremism who hates werewolves killed the alpha and his wife. Are you sure it's safe for me to go?" I ask looking up at him worried.

"Yes, why else would I send you." He says calmly. That coward, he's just scared to do it. Well I'll show him.

"Alright. I'll get Pablo to drive me." I stand up tall in my business outfit. I'm wearing black high heels boots, a black skirt, see through black tights and a red blouse.

"You're going right now?" He asks concerned.

"Yes, I'll read the file on the way. Don't worry I've got this." I say putting on my black jacket and walking out. This will show him what I can do.

I walk out to Pablo who is by th black SUV. He stands up straight when he see's me. "Ma'am." His Spanish accent is thick.

"Pablo you are to drive me to Cross Creek pack so I make it there at noon." I tell him.

"Sí ma'am." He opens the door for me before he runs over to the drivers seat.

It was hours of driving when I finally finished up on reading and we finally made it. The pack members glared at me through the black glass. I can't blame them for hating us, our kind did kill their alpha.

Pablo drives up to the big house where the pack alpha and beta usually live. Well this is it. It's game time. Then Pablo opened the door for me.

-*-

Cassidy has arrived, literally. So just to clarify about her she is British with an awesome accent which makes her sound all prim and proper. But she's super cool.

So Pablo is just a servant, no more no less. He's about 35 or so and from Spain.

Cassidy's father is Jaxon Miron, that I did mention in the last chapter. He's a bit of a jerk, but hey he's only a vampire.

The meet coming soon...

Comment
Ask questions
&
Vote