5

Arabella's POV

"Okay, let me get changed first." I say laying out a pair of gray shorts, a hat, my Nike shoes, my Nike hat, and a black shirt that says "L A Z Y".

"Get a bikini, I need one too." Skyler says getting out a gym bag and stuffing two blankets, two pillows, sunglasses, five waters, and two water bottles. I roll my eyes and put two bikinis in the bag.

"Okay, let's go." I say. Skyler gets picks up the bag and slings it over her shoulder then flicks her long brown hair behind her. I open the door for her and she walks out. I turn off my light and go out after her. We sneak past my mother and father who are sitting in the living room wrapping Valentines Day presents that they go Austin, me, and each other.

Skyler goes out the door first and I follow her out, running into the busy street.

"Where are we going?" I laugh as I'm tugged past on going traffic. Once we're to the other side of the road, Skyler grabs my hand.

"We're going to go to this amazing spot where a big party is going on, then me, you, Gabriela, and Arielle are going to this bonfire. We're staying all night at Gabi's place, her brother is Coach Payne!" She says excitedly. I swear if I see Coach Payne, I might dye of embarrassment.

"Oh, will he be there?" I try to ask like I haven't talked or looked at him today.

"Yeah! He's actually taking us to the movies. He'll be there the whole night." Skyler says as we walk through bushes and other forest things. I sigh not prepared for the long day ahead.

After a few more minutes of walking Skyler pulls me towards a big hole where water is, and around the water is huge rocks. I look around in amazement when Skyler's phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Really?!"

"Okay, yeah we're at the rock. Hurry!" Skyler excitedly hangs up her phone and jumps around.

"What, What's going on!" I say grabbing her shoulders to make her stop jumping. Skyler claps her hands together then takes a deep breath.

"Coach Payne is coming! Sad part is that he'll be with his wife." Skyler says putting a pout on her lips. I grunt, I didn't want to see him again, until tonight.

"Oh, well lets change before they get here" I say and me and Skyler take our bikinis out of the bag, we then toss our phones in the bag and zip it up, moving it far away, so they don't get wet.

I put on my bikini and then jump in with Skyler. I swim around for a bit until I swim close to Skyler.

"You like Coach Payne?" I ask her, pretty much knowing the answer already.

"Yeah of course! God I'd love for him to be my daddy!" She says and I snort.

"What?" She asks splashing water in my face trying to stop me from laughing.

"Nothing!" I say and swim under water, grabbing her legs and lifting her up, tossing her away from me.

"Hey girls!" Gabriela yells, already in her bathing suite. Arielle waves at us. Coach Payne, and his wife follow her.

"We brought pizza!" Coach Payne's wife says sitting the pizza next to her bag. Couch Payne takes off his shirt, and Skyler licks her lips.

Gabriela dives in first, followed by Arielle, Coach Payne, then his wife. I swim as far away from Coach Payne as possible, but some how he managed to swim closer to me each time, until I was up against a hidden rock, where no one could see us.

"Hey baby girl" He whispers in my ear, pushing my wet hair out of my face.

"Hello, Coach." I say, not calling him daddy. I feel like its highly inappropriate, outside of our 'sexual life'.

"I know something that you could lose tomorrow." He plainly states, I raise an eyebrow and tilt my head.

"What?" I ask and he wraps my legs around his waist and pushes me up against the rock, his bulge clearly noticeable.

"Your Virginty." He states, nibbling at the skin under my ear. I clear my throat, trying to hold back a moan. I hated how his touch could drive me wild in a matter of seconds. I'm losing my Virginty tomorrow. How perfect.

"W-we should get back, don't you think?" I say, my fingers get in tangled with his hair. Coach Payne sets me down, the water coming above my head.

"Help" I yell as I feel myself kind of being pulled down by seaweed. Coach Payne turns around and swims in the other direction.

"Help! Please, I'm gonna drown!" I yell going under the water, trying to jerk my foot free. I become lightheaded and try to push myself above water, but I didn't have the strength to.

Dear god, I'm sorry for letting a grown man touch me, I know I shouldn't have. I'm sorry for everything I've do-

And that was my last breath.

(Babes! I am going to try and update again. Dove Cameron will be playing Arabella! Okay, thank you for reading! Please vote comment and sub, I love you babes)